November 26, 200916 yr This team has gotten in a habit of playing awful in the first half. This is going to eventually catch up to them.
November 26, 200916 yr The offense looks like it will be really really good come tournament time but we've got to find a way to stop the opposing players from getting penetration whenever they want to. Im old, overweight and havent dribbled a basketball in 5 years and I think I could get around some of our guards with a little head fake.
November 26, 200916 yr The offense looks like it will be really really good come tournament time but we've got to find a way to stop the opposing players from getting penetration whenever they want to. Im old, overweight and havent dribbled a basketball in 5 years and I think I could get around some of our guards with a little head fake. This just created a pretty funny picture in my head :lol:
November 26, 200916 yr I'd be interested to see how many And-One's UK has had so far this season, it seems like a lot.
November 26, 200916 yr I'd be interested to see how many And-One's UK has had so far this season, it seems like a lot. John Wall will have a lot this year. He finishes very very well. He's also shooting a ton of free throws due to constant penetration.
November 26, 200916 yr This just created a pretty funny picture in my head :lol: Not as funny to you as it is to the person who has to look at it in the mirror every morning. :scared:
November 26, 200916 yr Not as funny to you as it is to the person who has to look at it in the mirror every morning. :scared: Take down the mirror :thumb:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.