Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK/Stanford Updates

Featured Replies

  • Author
Connecticut, Kentucky, Michigan State, Oklahoma, Virginia, Washington, Wichita State and host Chaminade...

 

Do we know who UK plays yet or is the draw closer to next year?

  • Replies 211
  • Views 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have watched the Cats 3 times this season and tonight makes the 4th time. Each time Pat Patterson looks out of place on offense.

It's amazing what one year can do, this time last season, UK basketball was a joke.

I have watched the Cats 3 times this season and tonight makes the 4th time. Each time Pat Patterson looks out of place on offense.

 

He's still trying to find his comfort zone on playing more out on the wing, give him time.

Do we know who UK plays yet or is the draw closer to next year?

 

Usually over the summer...

He's still trying to find his comfort zone on playing more out on the wing, give him time.

 

I understand that. The good news for Cat fans is he will be back next year.

It's good to see Darius get two early threes. If he can find his stroke, we will be that much better.

I understand that. The good news for Cat fans is he will be back next year.

 

Highly unlikely...

I understand that. The good news for Cat fans is he will be back next year.

 

I agree, I think he, Bledsoe, and Orton will all be back.

Highly unlikely...

 

Then he might want to work on ball handling or get back in the post. I haven't been very impressed with him this season.

Highly unlikely...

 

I think he could come back, especially if we don't to the FF or win a title next season. if he can find his stride in the DDM by the end of the season, he could be a top 5 pick in 2011.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.