November 26, 200916 yr Nice follow by Landry Fields Fueled by another missed block out by the Cats. Simple rebounding rule: FIND A MAN AND PUT A BUTT ON HIM!!
November 26, 200916 yr I agree, I think his potential is limitless though. He has "no ceilings." :ylsuper:
November 26, 200916 yr Just one of those days for the Cats. Wall blows the point blank layup on a great pass from Orton.
November 26, 200916 yr Author Eh this team really bugs me. We have so much talent, but are just so dumb sometimes.
November 26, 200916 yr Eh this team really bugs me. We have so much talent, but are just so dumb sometimes. Well said.
November 26, 200916 yr Feeling any better? I am, thanks for asking. Not much pain at all. My cheeks still look hilarious though :lol:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.