Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK/Stanford Updates

Featured Replies

Calipari dumbfounded that these officials would end their momentum with a ridiculous referee timeout.

  • Replies 211
  • Views 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

With the Number 1 pick in the 2010 NBA Draft:

 

The New Jersey Nets select: John Wall-University of Kentucky.

With the Number 1 pick in the 2010 NBA Draft:

 

The New Jersey Nets select: John Wall-University of Kentucky.

 

What about Devin Harris?

  • Author
What about Devin Harris?

 

2 words John Wall.

:D

Harris can play the 2 Guard.

2 words John Wall.

:D

Harris can play the 2 Guard.

 

I'll take D-Harris over John Wall. Right now, maybe not in a couple of years.

  • Author
I'll take D-Harris over John Wall. Right now, maybe not in a couple of years.

 

They will take Wall.

Stupid shot by Cousins

They will take Wall.

 

I'm not arguing that point with you. I think he's a potential Franchise PG.

Is it just me or is Stanford shooting somewhere between 70-80% for the game.

Stupid shot by Cousins

 

He needs a lot of polishing before he's an NBA draft pick.

Nice follow by Landry Fields

He needs a lot of polishing before he's an NBA draft pick.

 

I agree, I think his potential is limitless though.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.