Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK/Stanford Updates

Featured Replies

  • Replies 211
  • Views 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

These announcers have thought every single call was a good call. I'm not saying they're not, but that's kind of rare.

 

BTW, I don't even almost believe he was there.

Harris almost made another huge play there. Now shoot your free throws Ramon.

I am listening to the radio and watching on the internet and getting confused. Radio is about 10 seconds ahead.

Stanford has been more concerned with running out the shot clock then trying to score...

We need a bucket here...

 

 

Sure I will play............:clap:

Sure I will play............:clap:

 

:D.

Bledsoe. Dumb shot. Great result.

Yea :dancingpa

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.