Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Clarion updates

Featured Replies

Patterson seems frustrated offensively and rightfully so.

 

I still don't feel comfortable with him AT ALL on the perimeter.

  • Replies 52
  • Views 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Can anyone give me scoring updates?

 

Haven't been able to watch.

 

UK 87-35.

Neither Liggins nor Harrellson has played.

 

Harrellson was in before and is in now.

Harrellson was in before and is in now.

 

He's in now. I didn't see him in before.

Neither Liggins nor Harrellson has played.

 

Harrellson has played.

 

Also, on a side note from reading some of the posts, Bledsoe sustained his ankle injury in the first exhibition game against Campbellsville and he is sitting this game for precautionary reasons so he can heal up for Morehead State since Wall will not be in uniform.

I thought Liggins was told he would play a lot tonight after sitting out the Campbellsive game.

I thought Liggins was told he would play a lot tonight after sitting out the Campbellsive game.

 

Dude, we have John Wall. :D

I thought Liggins was told he would play a lot tonight after sitting out the Campbellsive game.

 

Thats what is perplexing because I believe that is what Calipari told the media as well. Obviously there is a reason why and I'm sure Calipari will elaborate on it after the game.

18 points, 5 boards & 2 assists for Cousins. He's also had some solid D. Probably 2 steals?

Thats what is perplexing because I believe that is what Calipari told the media as well. Obviously there is a reason why and I'm sure Calipari will elaborate on it after the game.

 

I wonder if it's academic related?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.