Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Clarion updates

Featured Replies

I really don't like Patterson playing on the perimeter.

 

Cousins came out strong early. He's been playing well, but I'll withold my excitement until he plays over someone that is 6'5''. Right now, he's just that much bigger than everyone else.

 

Wall has shown a great ability to get to the hole (as expected), but has committed some careless, unforced turnovers. Palming, a walk, etc.

 

Patterson had an awesome block towards the end of the half.

 

I love the way this team gets on the floor.

 

Perry Stevenson looks worse than I remember him. The DDM is not for him - at all. He could maybe play down low, but he has absolutely no chance around the perimeter.

 

John Wall's jumper looks much better than I anticipated. He hit a 3 early & had a beautiful pull-up on a Wall / Patterson pick 'n' roll.

 

Wall made most of his FT's, but this team's FT shooting ability worries me. Cousins looks like he may have a rough time from the strip.e

 

Wall had 17 points, 2 rebounds & 6 assists at the half.

 

Kentucky's press is going to be outstanding. When you consider how deep this team is, I think we'll press teams to death.

  • Replies 52
  • Views 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah, they haven't said anything else about that. The only thing I can think of is a broken rib.

 

It's his shoulder.

I am watching the game on a slight delay (I DVR'ed it.)

 

Regardless, I started my post with about 2 minutes to go in the half. By the time I submitted my post, I had to edit it twice. In the last 30+ seconds, John Wall added another assist (to Jon Hood in the corner for a 3) and another 2 points (on a strong take to the basket.)

It's his shoulder.

 

Ah, I thought they said it was his chest, but I hadn't heard that.

Cousins is the deep man on the press & has made 2 steals. He's looked much more athletic than I anticipated. It's easy to see why a man that big with that type of athleticism is such a highly touted prospect.

Orton out for the game. They think he took an elbow to the chest?

Does anyone know what channel Fox Sports South is on Dish?

It's on 420.

  • Author

Thanks guys my wife appreciates the updates she gets to make smart ellic remrks to me.

I know these are UK announcers, but boy, they are dreadful.

 

Macy is okay, Bromley is horrible.

Wall rebounded and took it down the floor so fast that when he scored TV thought it was Miller.:lol: They said they saw a 1 instead of an 11.

Wall rebounded and took it down the floor so fast that when he scored TV thought it was Miller.:lol: They said they saw a 1 instead of an 11.

 

It was just Rob Bromley. Everybody else knew it was Wall.

It was just Rob Bromley. Everybody else knew it was Wall.

Right. Macy was trying to cover for him.

Right. Macy was trying to cover for him.

 

No, Bromley confused Macy.

 

In all reality, Macy isn't much better than Bromley.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.