Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Class 6A Playoff Preview

Featured Replies

ttt

He made a mistake in 6A region 2. Manual will face Simon Kenton in the second round not St.X.

Great preview.:thumb: GRC will be without 2 of their leading rushers in Gipson and Jones for tonights game. Gipson is out for the season, if we win, Jones will be back for the next game.

 

As I stated in another thread, look for a suprise team to come out of this region.

Another good set of predictions, however.....if the following game ends up differently (by some chance) do you still think that the state winner comes out of that region?

 

Region 2 Final Prediction: Saint Xavier 38 – Simon Kenton 35

 

Later.

I thought that St.X had to travel to SK for that game?

Another good set of predictions, however.....if the following game ends up differently (by some chance) do you still think that the state winner comes out of that region?

 

Region 2 Final Prediction: Saint Xavier 38 – Simon Kenton 35

 

Later.

 

I will be stunned if this game is that close. I would think it's much more likely to be a 4-5 TD Tiger win than it is to be a field goal difference. I have only seen X play once this season &, to be fair, have not seen SK play, but I did see them in the final v. T last year. Miles Simpson is a fantastic back but I just don't see SK being able to handle X in the trenches & give him any room to run...

I thought that St.X had to travel to SK for that game?

 

No, SK goes to X.

I will be stunned if this game is that close. I would think it's much more likely to be a 4-5 TD Tiger win than it is to be a field goal difference. I have only seen X play once this season &, to be fair, have not seen SK play, but I did see them in the final v. T last year. Miles Simpson is a fantastic back but I just don't see SK being able to handle X in the trenches & give him any room to run...

Word.

He made a mistake in 6A region 2. Manual will face Simon Kenton in the second round not St.X.

 

Manual has to get past Conner first. :sssh:

Good luck.

 

GO COUGARS!

I will be stunned if this game is that close. I would think it's much more likely to be a 4-5 TD Tiger win than it is to be a field goal difference. I have only seen X play once this season &, to be fair, have not seen SK play, but I did see them in the final v. T last year. Miles Simpson is a fantastic back but I just don't see SK being able to handle X in the trenches & give him any room to run...

 

If your going by last years SK team thats a mistake. They are much Bigger and Faster this year. Simpson is even better than last year. And if you key on him their QB has thrown for over 1200 yards and rushed for over 800. That being said I still think X will pull this one out. But I will be surprised if it is not a close game. These are two of the best teams in the state. :dancingpa

If your going by last years SK team thats a mistake. They are much Bigger and Faster this year. Simpson is even better than last year. And if you key on him their QB has thrown for over 1200 yards and rushed for over 800. That being said I still think X will pull this one out. But I will be surprised if it is not a close game. These are two of the best teams in the state. :dancingpa

 

Very well said. I agree, SK is much better than they were last year.

If your going by last years SK team thats a mistake. They are much Bigger and Faster this year. Simpson is even better than last year. And if you key on him their QB has thrown for over 1200 yards and rushed for over 800. That being said I still think X will pull this one out. But I will be surprised if it is not a close game. These are two of the best teams in the state. :dancingpa

There's a little team in Fort Thomas that begs to differ. :sssh:

 

Later.

There's a little team in Fort Thomas that begs to differ. :sssh:

 

Later.

 

I said two of the best. Not the BEST. Everyone knows Highlands is the BEST. Just ask any of their many fans. :clap: (I agree they are the best) :notworthy:

I said two of the best. Not the BEST. Everyone knows Highlands is the BEST. Just ask any of their many fans. :clap: (I agree they are the best) :notworthy:

Word....misread it, thought it said, "two best teams in the state". Sorry.

 

Later.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.