Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week Nine

Featured Replies

Looks like I'm gonna have to win the toilet bowl to stay in the league

Are we having toilet bowl this year?

  • Replies 85
  • Views 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Are we having toilet bowl this year?

 

I thought I was in it last week ...

  • Author
Are we having toilet bowl this year?
yes
I don't think 70 yards from Ward and 60 yards from Marshall is too much to ask for tonight....

 

:idunno: I have Ward in the money league I'm in. Up 13 and my opponent has the Broncos "D" and Knowshow Moreno.

 

There's not any justice ! :ohbrother:

great finish to a week that I was against the wall....big win for the evolution....

  • Author

Final Scores

 

Auxier RiverRats 87

Brush Creek Rusty Ankles 79

 

Louisa Lumber 107

Cincy Fair Weather Fans 98

 

Louisville Legends 38

Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine 66

 

Huggs Thuggs 91

Florence Fighters 58

 

Cincinnati Bail Bonds ® 69

Shelby Cards 99

 

East End Evolution 77

Richmond Outsiders 70

 

Possum Trot WarHogs 57

West Kentucky Rams 70

 

Kalamazoo Wings 80

Southern KY SubVets 115

 

Atwood Fighting' Amish 100

Banklick Swamp Gas 57

 

Harlan Mound Street Machines 70

Boyle County Blue Devils ® 74

 

Paducah Rabbit Fists 59

Mississippi Thrill 88

 

Sawville Gym Shoes 100

Bardstown Butchers 124

 

Big Creek Moonshiners 82

Junction City Jailcats 97

 

Frankfort Block Monsters ® 62

Maysville Split Ends 84

 

Maytown Mirkers ® 97

Bushwood Country Club Gophers 76

 

Dorton Street Sweepers 92

Middle Fork Mustard Seeds 81

Big moral victory in keeping the margin of defeat to less than 30. Also, scoring 100 was huge. This week, we're focused on losing by 15 or less.

 

It's all about having goals, kids ... :D

Just wanted to revisit your week 7 comment and this week's score.:clap:

 

:D Well played.

 

This year has been a disaster for me but the good news is I am in first place in my money league. All my efforts have been focused there, and as a result, my team in the BGP league is awful.

 

I gotta say though, I'd much rather be in first place in a league with a $1500 payout and dead last in a free league than vice versa. :lol:

:D Well played.

 

This year has been a disaster for me but the good news is I am in first place in my money league. All my efforts have been focused there, and as a result, my team in the BGP league is awful.

 

I gotta say though, I'd much rather be in first place in a league with a $1500 payout and dead last in a free league than vice versa. :lol:

 

:thumb:

In the vet leauge I've got the best team I think I've had:

Brady/Young

Benson/Turner/Charles/Maroney/forgot my last back

A. Johnson/Jennings/Royal/forgot my other

Gonzalaz

Crosby

Saints

In my huge money league I want to pull my hair out! It is very QB driven but you start 2 QB's, 3 RB's, 3 WR's, 1 TE, 1 K and 2 Def

Brees/Cutler/Young/Delhomme

K. Smith/Bradshaw/J. Stewart/B. Wells/Moats/S. Greene

Calvin J/M. Austin/Simms Walker/G. Jennings/B. Edwards/Crabtree

Witten/Celek

Carney

Vikings/Titans

 

RB has killed me along with Calvin/Jennings and Witten not showing up this year. Very frustrating but feel like I'm set to make a nice run in the playoffs.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.