Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week Nine

Featured Replies

Shouldn't be a problem. You're playing the bye...I mean AR. :thumb::clap:

 

Dont rain on my winning streak :lol:

  • Replies 85
  • Views 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Current Streaks

 

Wins

4 - Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (7-2)

4 – Mississippi Thrill (4-5)

3 – Bardstown Butchers (7-2)

 

 

Losses

4 - Southern KY SubVets (4-5)

4 - Paducah Rabbit Fists (3-6)

4 - Richmond Outsiders (3-6)

3 - Sawville Gym Shoes (1-8)

 

I like how 4 of these 7 teams are from the Harrod Division. :lol:

Its a shame to lose when your RB rips off 159 yards and 2 TD on two carries.

  • Author

Week Five

 

Current Streaks

 

Wins

4 - Southern KY SubVets (4-1)

Waiver Wire Order

 

National

16. Southern KY SubVets

 

Week Nine

Current Streaks

 

Losses

4 - Southern KY SubVets (4-5)

 

Waiver Wire Order

 

National

7. Southern KY SubVets

I've dropped from the #1 seed to having to win my division to make the playoffs.

Kevin Smith is up for grabs, I need a WR for him.

So how is everyone feeling about their team now that the regular season for this league is 2/3's over?

So how is everyone feeling about their team now that the regular season for this league is 2/3's over?

 

7-2, 1st in the National Division.:thumb:

So how is everyone feeling about their team now that the regular season for this league is 2/3's over?

 

I feel like my team is really hit or miss and it is rather aggrevating lol.

Anyone want to make an offer for Kevin Smith?

  • Author
So how is everyone feeling about their team now that the regular season for this league is 2/3's over?
See post #19
So how is everyone feeling about their team now that the regular season for this league is 2/3's over?

 

Feeling pretty confident that I'll get me another division title.

 

Once I get past this week, without SJax, I should be set the rest of the way with a lineup of:

 

Matt Ryan

Cedric Benson

Brian Westbrook

Steven Jackson

Brandon Marshall

Hines Ward

Vernon Davis

Stephen Gostkowski

Chargers D/ST

I'm feeling pretty good about making the playoffs, which is pretty much all I'm concerned about at this point. I'd like to nail down a couple more wins just to remove any doubt.

 

If only I'd had the foresight to start Mark Sanchez last week.

 

I think I'm done with bye weeks for my key players, so I should roll with this lineup the rest of the way...

 

Kyle Orton

MJD

Joseph Addai

Andre Johnson

Greg Jennings

Steve Smith/Ahmad Bradshaw

Antonio Gates

Robbie Gould

Philadelphia/San Francisco

Feeling pretty confident that I'll get me another division title.

 

Once I get past this week, without SJax, I should be set the rest of the way with a lineup of:

 

Matt Ryan

Cedric Benson

Brian Westbrook

Steven Jackson

Brandon Marshall

Hines Ward

Vernon Davis

Stephen Gostkowski

Chargers D/ST

 

For the rest of our sakes, I really hope Brian Westbrook doesn't get on a roll...if healthy, that's a sick trio of backs for a 16 team league. Marshall's a beast. Ward is having a great year...and to top it off, you get Vernon Davis when he finally decides to live up to the hype.

 

Nice.:thumb:

For the rest of our sakes, I really hope Brian Westbrook doesn't get on a roll...if healthy, that's a sick trio of backs for a 16 team league. Marshall's a beast. Ward is having a great year...and to top it off, you get Vernon Davis when he finally decides to live up to the hype.

 

Nice.:thumb:

 

Yeah, if Westbrook gets healthy, I don't foresee my team losing any time soon. It's crazy how the NFL works, Davis was my biggest question mark at the beginning of the year, and now he's turned my TE spot into one of my biggest strengths.

 

If Merriman and Phillips are able to keep getting pressure on the QB, my defense could go from very pedestrian to upper-tier as well.

 

I'd say as of right now, Boondock is the only one standing in our way of a battle in the American Conference title game. :D

Yeah, if Westbrook gets healthy, I don't foresee my team losing any time soon. It's crazy how the NFL works, Davis was my biggest question mark at the beginning of the year, and now he's turned my TE spot into one of my biggest strengths.

 

If Merriman and Phillips are able to keep getting pressure on the QB, my defense could go from very pedestrian to upper-tier as well.

 

I'd say as of right now, Boondock is the only one standing in our way of a battle in the American Conference title game. :D

 

You never know...just depends on the matchups. Who you play and when you play them. I like my chances as long as my guys produce the way they're expected to. If Greg Jennings could ever get rolling, that would help a ton.

 

As long as I make the playoffs and get to return next year, I'll be happy. I enjoy participating in this league. And, I like the idea of having MJD and Andre Johnson as keepers as long as I can stay in the league. Fantasy-wise, I feel like I've got possibly the two best players at their respective positions. Which brings up the question...who are you gonna keep next year? :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.