Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week Nine

Featured Replies

You never know...just depends on the matchups. Who you play and when you play them. I like my chances as long as my guys produce the way they're expected to. If Greg Jennings could ever get rolling, that would help a ton.

 

As long as I make the playoffs and get to return next year, I'll be happy. I enjoy participating in this league. And, I like the idea of having MJD and Andre Johnson as keepers as long as I can stay in the league. Fantasy-wise, I feel like I've got possibly the two best players at their respective positions. Which brings up the question...who are you gonna keep next year? :lol:

 

Yeah, getting rid of AJ was tough for me, but overall the production I've got out of Marshall and Ward has been pretty good and consistent. If the season ended today, my keepers would probably be SJax (I tell myself every year, I'm not going to, but he just keeps doing what he does), and Benson, although I'm skeptical of getting rid of Matty Ice. :idunno:

  • Replies 85
  • Views 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah, getting rid of AJ was tough for me, but overall the production I've got out of Marshall and Ward has been pretty good and consistent. If the season ended today, my keepers would probably be SJax (I tell myself every year, I'm not going to, but he just keeps doing what he does), and Benson, although I'm skeptical of getting rid of Matty Ice. :idunno:

 

To date, there's no doubt that I got the better end of that deal. But, the way I see it, you had enough depth on your roster to absorb it, and if Westbrook gets going down the stretch (fantasy playoff time), you'll get the payoff when it matters most.

 

I doubt I'd be a .500 team right now without that deal...Westbrook has done little and Marshall struggled early. That would have been two roster spots with no production.

 

Jackson a great running back. I wish he could have played on a decent team, because he's basically wasted the prime of his career on one of the worst teams in the league. Yet he still produces solid fantasy games week after week. He gets the yards on a weekly basis. If the Rams were better, I think he'd be the #1 fantasy RB when healthy.

Yeah, if Westbrook gets healthy, I don't foresee my team losing any time soon. It's crazy how the NFL works, Davis was my biggest question mark at the beginning of the year, and now he's turned my TE spot into one of my biggest strengths.

 

Davis frustrated me so much last year.

Davis frustrated me so much last year.

 

And this year you have TO and BW to do that:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Feeling pretty confident that I'll get me another division title.

 

Once I get past this week, without SJax, I should be set the rest of the way with a lineup of:

 

Matt Ryan

Cedric Benson

Brian Westbrook

Steven Jackson

Brandon Marshall

Hines Ward

Vernon Davis

Stephen Gostkowski

Chargers D/ST

 

Besides my kicker this week (I still have Mare playing against the Lions) my lineup is set for the year.

 

Tom Brady (#5 QB)

Chris Johnson (#3 RB)

Ryan Grant (#14 RB)

Tim Hightower (#16 RB)

DeSean Jackson (#4 WR)

Donald Driver (#13 WR)

Dallas Clark (#3 TE)

Ryan Longwell (#2 K)

Saints (#1 D/ST)

 

So in a 16 team league format, I don't have a starter who isn't considered a #1 option at their position. 6 of my 9 starters are in the top 5 for their position, I like my chances right now assuming I haven't just jinxed myself. :ohbrother:

And this year you have TO and BW to do that:lol::lol::lol::lol:

 

Laugh it up...:irked::madman::taz::eyeonyou:

 

:idunno:

Besides my kicker this week (I still have Mare playing against the Lions) my lineup is set for the year.

 

Tom Brady (#5 QB)

Chris Johnson (#3 RB)

Ryan Grant (#14 RB)

Tim Hightower (#16 RB)

DeSean Jackson (#4 WR)

Donald Driver (#13 WR)

Dallas Clark (#3 TE)

Ryan Longwell (#2 K)

Saints (#1 D/ST)

 

So in a 16 team league format, I don't have a starter who isn't considered a #1 option at their position. 6 of my 9 starters are in the top 5 for their position, I like my chances right now assuming I haven't just jinxed myself. :ohbrother:

 

Interesting. I'm going to have to check out my lineup ranks now...:lol:

Kyle Orton (#18 QB)

MJD (#1 RB)

Joseph Addai (#16 RB)

Ahmad Bradshaw (#23 RB)

Andre Johnson (#9 WR)

Greg Jennings (#28 WR)

Steve Smith (#34 WR)

Antonio Gates (#4 TE)

Robbie Gould (#15 K)

Philadelphia (#2 DEF)

San Francisco (#6 DEF)

 

 

That's based on fantasy points per game. I suppose Gates would be #3 now with Owen Daniels done for the year.

Kyle Orton (#18 QB)

MJD (#1 RB)

Joseph Addai (#16 RB)

Ahmad Bradshaw (#23 RB)

Andre Johnson (#9 WR)

Greg Jennings (#28 WR)

Steve Smith (#34 WR)

Antonio Gates (#4 TE)

Robbie Gould (#15 K)

Philadelphia (#2 DEF)

San Francisco (#6 DEF)

 

 

That's based on fantasy points per game. I suppose Gates would be #3 now with Owen Daniels done for the year.

 

 

I'm interested to see how my team stacks up with yours and Boondocks...

Can someone post the transactions from last night?

  • Author
Can someone post the transactions from last night?

 

This is a rough try at it:

 

Waiver Wire Round 1

 

Sawville Gym Shoes Waiver acquired Moats, Ryan HOU RB

dropped Jaguars, Jacksonville JAC Def

Wed Nov 4 6:00:15 p.m. CT 2009

 

Banklick Swamp Gas Waiver acquired Havner, Spencer GBP TE

dropped Johnson, Josh TBB QB

Wed Nov 4 6:00:15 p.m. CT 2009

 

Southern KY SubVets Waiver acquired Moats, Ryan HOU RB

dropped Morris, Sammy NEP RB

Wed Nov 4 6:00:15 p.m. CT 2009

 

Cincy Fair Weather Fans Waiver acquired Bengals, Cincinnati CIN Def

dropped Fitzpatrick, Ryan BUF QB

Wed Nov 4 6:00:15 p.m. CT 2009

 

 

Bardstown Butchers Waiver acquired Stafford, Matthew DET QB

dropped Bulger, Marc STL QB

Wed Nov 4 6:00:15 p.m. CT 2009

 

 

Waiver Wire Round 2

 

Sawville Gym Shoes Waiver acquired Spaeth, Matt PIT TE

dropped Kuhn, John GBP RB

Wed Nov 4 6:00:15 p.m. CT 2009

 

Paducah Rabbit Fists Waiver acquired Hauschka, Steven BAL PK

dropped Scobee, Josh JAC PK

Wed Nov 4 6:00:15 p.m. CT 2009

 

Southern KY SubVets Waiver acquired Davis, Fred WAS TE

dropped Lewis, Marcedes JAC TE

Wed Nov 4 6:00:15 p.m. CT 2009

 

 

Transactions

 

West Kentucky Rams Waiver acquired Morris, Maurice DET RB

dropped Moore, Mewelde PIT RB

Wed Nov 4 8:59:34 p.m. CT 2009

 

Brush Creek Rusty Ankles Waiver acquired Lewis, Marcedes JAC TE

dropped Snelling, Jason ATL RB

Wed Nov 4 9:34:28 p.m. CT 2009

 

Harlan Mound Street Machines Waiver acquired Falcons, Atlanta ATL Def

dropped Simpson, Chad IND RB

Wed Nov 4 11:00:54 p.m. CT 2009

 

Harlan Mound Street Machines Waiver acquired Morris, Maurice DET RB

dropped Snelling, Jason ATL RB

Wed Nov 4 11:01:17 p.m. CT 2009

 

Harlan Mound Street Machines Waiver acquired Thomas, Mike JAC WR

dropped Jones, James GBP WR

Wed Nov 4 11:02:32 p.m. CT 2009

 

Kalamazoo Wings Waiver acquired Succop, Ryan KCC PK

dropped Davis, Rashied CHI WR

Thu Nov 5 7:51:50 a.m. CT 2009

 

Kalamazoo Wings Waiver acquired Graham, Daniel DEN TE

dropped Green-Ellis, BenJarvus NEP RB

Thu Nov 5 7:59:42 a.m. CT 2009

 

Banklick Swamp Gas Waiver acquired Jaguars, Jacksonville JAC Def

dropped Morris, Sammy NEP RB

Thu Nov 5 9:50:35 a.m. CT 2009

 

Middle Fork Mustard Seeds Waiver acquired Vinatieri, Adam IND PK

Thu Nov 5 10:17:05 a.m. CT 2009

I'm interested to see how my team stacks up with yours and Boondocks...

 

Give me a minute and I'll post it...

UKMF...

 

(102.7 Average)

Matt Ryan (#14 QB) - 19.6

Cedric Benson (#6 RB) - 15.5

Brian Westbrook (#29 RB) - 8.9

Steven Jackson (#13 RB) - 12.4

Brandon Marshall (#21 WR) - 8.9

Hines Ward (#15 WR) - 10.0

Vernon Davis (#1 TE) - 11.4

Stephen Gostkowski (#5 K) - 8.6

Chargers (#12 DEF) - 7.4

 

 

(104.7 Average)

Kyle Orton (#18 QB) - 17.0

MJD (#1 RB) - 19.7

Joseph Addai (#16 RB) - 11.1

Ahmad Bradshaw (#23 RB) - 9.6

Andre Johnson (#9 WR) - 11.7

Greg Jennings (#28 WR) - 8.1

Antonio Gates (#4 TE) - 9.2

Robbie Gould (#15 K) - 6.7

Philadelphia (#2 DEF) - 11.6

 

 

About the same...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.