Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

McCreary/Lawrence County Predictions

Who wins this one? 50 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins this one?

    • McCreary County
      32%
      16
    • Lawrence County
      68%
      34
    • Too close to call
      0%
      0
    • Don't want to say because I don't like the team I think will win
      0%
      0

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

#1 seed Lawrence County will host #4 seed McCreary County. Lawrence County is 10-0 having a remarkable turn around season and McCreary is 7-3 which is the 1st winning season in their history. This has the makings of a good game but McCreary has cracked under the preasure of the big game this year against Rock, Knox and of course Bell. I think if MC can stay focused and they play smart and aggressive football they will make this a very interesting game. Now, lets here everyone's thoughts.

  • Replies 34
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Lawrence County wins fairly easy.

I am pulling for McCreary in this one but I think that the Bulldogs will win this one.

McCreary in a close one. Watts and Roark will not want to quit until they have won a play-off game. This will be three play-off games in a row for McCreary Central. They went 20 years before they got in. Look for a good hard game.

Lawrance Co. isn't ready to call it a season yet. They will come out sky high. And they will Bulldog their way to a big victory.

McCreary Central 35

Lawrence County 33

I like the way you think 3 Wishes. I also think this will be a high scoreing game. Both teams have a lot of fire power. should be a good one.

  • Author

Is it FRIDAY yet?:taz:

All I know about Lawrence County is they are undefeated. Undefeated teams are hard to knock off in the first round. McCreary is certainly better than in years past, but drawing an undefeated team that is hours away in drive time is a tough draw for a first round. I hope McCreary wins this one, but there is just to much unknown about this one for me to have any confidence in picking either team.

The Bulldogs keep the dream a live this week winning 34-0 over McCreary Cent.

MCC will score. Watts and Roark are too good. Question is will MCC play some defense. If they do they have a shot.

Lawrence Co. 35-20.

Lawrence is a good team, probably better than McCreary.

 

But I have this gut feeling that McCreary will run, and run, and run and win this game with some stout defense that they really haven't shown this season.

 

McCreary Central 20-12

Lawrence is a good team, probably better than McCreary.

 

But I have this gut feeling that McCreary will run, and run, and run and win this game with some stout defense that they really haven't shown this season.

McCreary Central 20-12

 

If they haven't showed any sign of it the first 10 games. I doubt they can just turn a switch on and all of a sudden and they have it. LC has a very very good running game. Thats how they went 10-0.

McCreary dont have chance

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.