Lynn Camp 40 Middlesboro 30

kkmama255

No stats here ,I didn't keep up with It.

At times In the second quarter our defense was like that little kid out In right field you know the one running around chasing butterflies.

We looked lost at times and this team tonight showed NO heart and NO pride.

Lynn Camp wanted this game more than Middlesboro and my hat goes off to him.

It's going to be a long season In Middlesboro.

1-9 Is In this teams future If they don't get It together.

After Middlesboro jumped out to a 14 to 0 lead, Lynn Camp outscored Middlesboro 40 to 16. Middlesboro is a good football team that will be fine, but you can see their youth showing, but I think by the end of the year, they will be right their fighting for a district title. Lynn Camp to the most part was healthy, with returns of Anthony Walters and a 100% Josh Reynolds, the backfield of Lynn Camp played very well as did Nick Scalf who was 3 for 4 for 171 yards and 2tds. Josh Reynolds caught a td for 65 yards and Jimmy Chaffin 85 yards. Chaffin also had a 65 yard run for a td, and Reynolds 50 yards td run. Joe Roskropf picked up a fumble and returned it 52 yards for a td. Lynn Camp showed emotion that they were lacking last week against Leslie County. LC has PCC coming up next, and after beating Middlesboro, Lynn Camp donesn't need to have a letdown, because after starting 0 and 2 PCC will be fired up looking for their first win.

After Middlesboro jumped out to a 14 to 0 lead, Lynn Camp outscored Middlesboro 40 to 16. Middlesboro is a good football team that will be fine, but you can see their youth showing, but I think by the end of the year, they will be right their fighting for a district title. Lynn Camp to the most part was healthy, with returns of Anthony Walters and a 100% Josh Reynolds, the backfield of Lynn Camp played very well as did Nick Scalf who was 3 for 4 for 171 yards and 2tds. Josh Reynolds caught a td for 65 yards and Jimmy Chaffin 85 yards. Chaffin also had a 65 yard run for a td, and Reynolds 50 yards td run. Joe Roskropf picked up a fumble and returned it 52 yards for a td. Lynn Camp showed emotion that they were lacking last week against Leslie County. LC has PCC coming up next, and after beating Middlesboro, Lynn Camp donesn't need to have a letdown, because after starting 0 and 2 PCC will be fired up looking for their first win.

Middlesboro isn't that young really. They are loaded with juniors that have all had a couple of years of experience. This is simply a group of major under-achievers. Their effort and attitude have never really been there and I don't look for them to snap out of it. It will be a long year for the Jackets.