Questions on Betsy Layne players

Does anyone know the height, weight and class of the following players.

1-Bill Curtis Collins -rb-

2-Brandon Kidd-qb

3-Ed Osbourne-rb

Thanks

Or stats from these players from last year? Expecially the RB?

Bill collins is playing full back this year. He is really talented and getting calls from numerous division one college.

Ed Osborne is a great back, but didn't play last year.

Brandon Kidd and quit the team, not sure why.

Great young and up and coming quarterback named Brennan Case. He really seems like a talented kid. There is also a back that I think people will here a lot about in the future which is Brandon Blair. He was a real bright spot for the team.

Does anyone know the height, weight and class of the following players.

1-Bill Curtis Collins -rb-

2-Brandon Kidd-qb

3-Ed Osbourne-rb

Bill Curtis Collins is 5'11, 145bls and a Sr

Brandons Kidd is 6'3, 230, Sr.

Ed Osborne is a transfer from Prestonsburg he's 5'10, 160lbs, and a Sr. Osborne also runs a 40yrd in 4.4

Think about it guys.."Bill Collins Is getting looks from D-1 at Fullback". So which size would you guess? I could see it now. Starting at Fullback for USC at 5'11 145 pounds...BILL COLLINS. I think I am going to go with the 245. And if he was 145 pounds and D-1 colleges were looking at him, I WOULD GUARANTEE THE D-1 SCHOOL IS U.K., lol!

I know the team real well, and Bill is a giant. He put weight on in later winter, to see if he can match up better when he gets to division 1. I think the Betsy Layne team has a few of superstars in the making with Brennan Case-QB, Brandon Blair-hb and Frankie Stanley at O-line/linebacker. The Betsy Layne team might take some lumps this year, but they are very young. This Friday is another rought game with Cumberland. Anyone know anything about Cumberland?