Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Questions on Betsy Layne players

Featured Replies

Does anyone know the height, weight and class of the following players.

1-Bill Curtis Collins -rb-

2-Brandon Kidd-qb

3-Ed Osbourne-rb

 

Thanks

Does anyone know the height, weight and class of the following players.

1-Bill Curtis Collins -rb-

2-Brandon Kidd-qb

3-Ed Osbourne-rb

 

Thanks

Or stats from these players from last year? Expecially the RB?

Bill collins is playing full back this year. He is really talented and getting calls from numerous division one college.

 

Ed Osborne is a great back, but didn't play last year.

 

Brandon Kidd and quit the team, not sure why.

Great young and up and coming quarterback named Brennan Case. He really seems like a talented kid. There is also a back that I think people will here a lot about in the future which is Brandon Blair. He was a real bright spot for the team.

Bill collins is Senior six foot and 245

Ed Osborne is Senior five eight and 180

Brennan Case sophomore six foot and 155

Brandon Blair sophomore five eight and 195

Does anyone know the height, weight and class of the following players.

1-Bill Curtis Collins -rb-

2-Brandon Kidd-qb

3-Ed Osbourne-rb

 

Bill Curtis Collins is 5'11, 145bls and a Sr

Brandons Kidd is 6'3, 230, Sr.

Ed Osborne is a transfer from Prestonsburg he's 5'10, 160lbs, and a Sr. Osborne also runs a 40yrd in 4.4

One poster's got Bill Collins at 6' and 245, and another has him at 5'11 and 145....a difference of 100 pounds. :lol:

  • Author
One poster's got Bill Collins at 6' and 245, and another has him at 5'11 and 145....a difference of 100 pounds. :lol:

 

That's a huge difference, so which is it?

Think about it guys.."Bill Collins Is getting looks from D-1 at Fullback". So which size would you guess? I could see it now. Starting at Fullback for USC at 5'11 145 pounds...BILL COLLINS. I think I am going to go with the 245. And if he was 145 pounds and D-1 colleges were looking at him, I WOULD GUARANTEE THE D-1 SCHOOL IS U.K., lol!

If Bill Collins Is 245 he must have put on some serious weight since I saw him last year. I would say hes at 175-190 and maybe 6 foot with cleets on.

I know the team real well, and Bill is a giant. He put weight on in later winter, to see if he can match up better when he gets to division 1. I think the Betsy Layne team has a few of superstars in the making with Brennan Case-QB, Brandon Blair-hb and Frankie Stanley at O-line/linebacker. The Betsy Layne team might take some lumps this year, but they are very young. This Friday is another rought game with Cumberland. Anyone know anything about Cumberland?

To take nothing away from BL's team but they have no D-1 players or any thats remotely close too D-1. But if so then what colleges are you guys talking about.

Bill has received letters from Kentucky, Indiana, Vanderbilt, Maimi(Ohio) not sure if they are division 1.

To take nothing away from BL's team but they have no D-1 players or any thats remotely close too D-1. But if so then what colleges are you guys talking about.

 

I am pretty confident in saying that I agree with you in that BL has no D-1 players....probably more along the lines of NAIA.

Bill has received letters from Kentucky, Indiana, Vanderbilt, Maimi(Ohio) not sure if they are division 1.

 

A lot of kids get letters but UK will not offer...maybe he can walk-on if he wants to play there.

I think his g.p.a.+his a.c.t.+ his weight lifting is causing some D1 schools to be interested. I dont thing Bill is ready for the D1 but hopefully by the end of the season he will go somewhere.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.