Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Southwestern/ Rockcastle County Predictions

Who wins 31 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins

    • Southwestern
      38%
      12
    • Rockcastle
      61%
      19

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Should be a good one at SW Fri. night..

 

Go Warriors!!

  • Replies 36
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should be a good one at SW Fri. night..

 

Go Warriors!!

 

Does anyone know the record between these schools? I think SW has only won a couple of times out of about 14.

Rock will win this one easily. SW can not stop our run and we can stop theirs. We pride ourselves on stopping the run as SW will find out. If they cant score very many on PC then how can they score on us becaues we have a lot better defense than PC.

Rock will win this one easily. SW can not stop our run and we can stop theirs. We pride ourselves on stopping the run as SW will find out. If they cant score very many on PC then how can they score on us becaues we have a lot better defense than PC.
Really-Then explain how PC scored 47 on your great defense ? SW will score and it will be a close game.:ohbrother:
Really-Then explain how PC scored 47 on your great defense ? SW will score and it will be a close game.:ohbrother:

 

PC threw the ball and SW cant throw the ball. Plus we were ahead and just blew it. We wont blow it this week, we need this win to have a winning season for 20+ years straight.

PC threw the ball and SW cant throw the ball. Plus we were ahead and just blew it. We wont blow it this week, we need this win to have a winning season for 20+ years straight.

Yes, PC did throw the ball, but if I remember correctly, I believe Alex Abner ran up and down the field on that "prideful defense"! That was just 1 running back. How will that great defense stop Mote, Floyd, AND Fowler? Now, I'm not sure SW can stop Rowe. That kid is a beast! It will be a great game. I'll go with SW 21-20 in a thriller.

Yes, PC did throw the ball, but if I remember correctly, I believe Alex Abner ran up and down the field on that "prideful defense"! That was just 1 running back. How will that great defense stop Mote, Floyd, AND Fowler? Now, I'm not sure SW can stop Rowe. That kid is a beast! It will be a great game. I'll go with SW 21-20 in a thriller.

 

Our prideful defense shut you down all night till our offense messed up the game buy turnovers and substituting. If I recall that awesome offense only had 20 some points in the 4th quarter. We ran all over you and will do the same to SW. we will win 28-7 or 28-14

Our prideful defense shut you down all night till our offense messed up the game buy turnovers and substituting. If I recall that awesome offense only had 20 some points in the 4th quarter. We ran all over you and will do the same to SW. we will win 28-7 or 28-14

I remember you LOST to Pulaski County!!!!!!!!!!!

I remember you LOST to Pulaski County!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

Yeah one of the few times. Heck you are not even best in Pulaski Co. Somerset rules your roost.:laugh:

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

Does anyone know the record between these schools? I think SW has only won a couple of times out of about 14.

 

RECORD:

 

Rock 7 Wins

SWP 3 Wins

 

1993:

Rock 37

SWP 14

 

1994:

Rock 13

SWP 20

 

1995:

Rock 29

SWP 0

 

1996:

Rock 20

SWP 6

 

1997:

Rock 20

SWP 0

 

1998:

Rock 28

SWP 0

 

1999:

Rock 13

SWP 42

 

2000:

Rock 43

SWP 0

 

2004:

Rock 0

SWP 48

 

2007:

Rock 35

SWP 21

 

TOTAL POINTS:

 

Rock 238

SWP 145

 

AVERAGE SCORE PER GAME:

 

Rock 24

SWP 14

Rockastle Co. 21-16.

Yeah one of the few times. Heck you are not even best in Pulaski Co. Somerset rules your roost.:laugh:

 

But, Pulaski Co. might be the best in Rockastle Co. :D :clap:

Lets try and guess what plays that SW will run. Oh what a minute they run the ball up the middle everytime. Rock by as many as they want.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.