Eastern/Trinity Predictions

I think the toughest district game for the Rocks will be Ballard. I think Eastern will be somewhere between Seneca and Ballard, but that the disparity between Ballard and Eastern is greater than between Eastern and Seneca. Rocks win this one.

I think the toughest district game for the Rocks will be Ballard. I think Eastern will be somewhere between Seneca and Ballard, but that the disparity between Ballard and Eastern is greater than between Eastern and Seneca. Rocks win this one.

RM-

Good assesment. I agree. Time to get another one.

"Pre season hype"? They (Eagles) lost a bunch of kids and are very young. QB hurt his ankle early in the season and has played hurt but also has missed the last three games. Best player Jon Davis also has played hurt. They also lost a key player with a season ending injury. They haven't quit and will play hard.

I have a relative on the team and will be pulling for the Eagles.

"Pre season hype"? They (Eagles) lost a bunch of kids and are very young. QB hurt his ankle early in the season and has played hurt but also has missed the last three games. Best player Jon Davis also has played hurt. They also lost a key player with a season ending injury. They haven't quit and will play hard.

I have a relative on the team and will be pulling for the Eagles.

AL

Feel free to root for whoever you like. I was not demeaning them in any way. Simply recalling the predictions of the Eagle faithful early in the season. Understandbly alot can and obviously did happen. No one ever implied they had any "quit in them." T not exactly setting the world on fire either.

Jim, my ole buddy, I didn't imply anything from your comment except the pre season line, where like you wrote back it was hype from maybe the Eagles?

I implied they haven't quit on my own and pointed out some key injuries to a very young team. Take a look at their roster of starters. Again I felt no bad vibe from the comments in this thread on the upcoming game.

Good Luck to both teams and stay injury free.

Jim, my ole buddy, I didn't imply anything from your comment except the pre season line, where like you wrote back it was hype from maybe the Eagles?

I implied they haven't quit on my own and pointed out some key injuries to a very young team. Take a look at their roster of starters. Again I felt no bad vibe from the comments in this thread on the upcoming game.

Good Luck to both teams and stay injury free.

:thumb::thumb::thumb:

I look for this to be a grand coming out party for the first of number of super, "where did he come from" frosh to move up to the Rock varsity, as the first half of the Quick & Hatcher show, James Quick, takes the field. He will add a big element, height and speed, to the Trinity receiving core, as he offers Kraigthorpe a third alternate to Meillo and Nix.

Look for Hatcher and Dawkins to move up in the coming weeks also, as the Rocks go young to brighten the outlook for their stretch run. I actually think a combination of freshmen and sophomores could beat a combination of the current juniors and seniors. :cool:

Trinity 51 - Eastern 13