Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lone Oak/Trinity JV game??

Who wins LO or Trinity 23 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins LO or Trinity

    • Lone Oak
      21%
      5
    • Trinity
      78%
      18

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Monday there will be a JV game between LO and Trinity. I usually dont talk too much about JV, but this seems to be a step foward for our beloved Oakers. Raising the level of play win or loose can only help the Varsity program in the long run. Anybody want to predict this game? I know its not Varsity but let's get it started.

Monday there will be a JV game between LO and Trinity. I usually dont talk too much about JV, but this seems to be a step foward for our beloved Oakers. Raising the level of play win or loose can only help the Varsity program in the long run. Anybody want to predict this game? I know its not Varsity but let's get it started.

 

where will this game be played?

The Middle school teams went to play at LexCath earler this season and one of the LO teams won. Good program at LO. Only 2 seasons left for the Purple Flash. I suspect it will take some time for the consolidated McCracken Co. HS to jell and become a sports power.

  • Author
where will this game be played?

 

Not sure yet. I assume it will be at Trinity.

It is at Trinity, win or not it makes them a better ball club, your time to shine number 11.

That's one long trip for a JV game.

Trinity is a good club with quite a program!

This is an opportunity for us to keep throwing our name in the hat.

At the same time, God help us. : )

I hope not. My son is on the way there now to play.

I think this game has been cancelled

 

Any word on the status of this game??

Sorry for the confusion...it was Trinity's freshman team not the jv

Sorry for the confusion...it was Trinity's freshman team not the jv

 

Did Trinity's freshman team beat Lone Oak's jv's?

Are you sure they were freshmen?

My son scored 8 of Lone Oak's 9 points and said that he thought they were mostly j.v. Just curious.:idunno:

Yep, positive that was our freshman...I believe they tied our jv in a scrimmage this season

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.