Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Newport/Lloyd Predictions

Who Wins? 36 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Both team are coming off a lose. Who wins?

Newport 24

Lloyd 14

Juggs 28

Cats 14

 

Go Juggs.

I'll take the Wildcats in this one....................... 14 - 13

 

GO WILDCATS !!!!!!

The Juggs come back late in the fourth to win by 6....

If the Juggs could get some defense working they would win some games. I'm still going with them. Juggs win 27-20.

If the Juggs could get some defense working they would win some games. I'm still going with them. Juggs win 27-20.

 

 

I not sure why Coach Lucas has not changed this current Defense. He made some changes to the offense and that help a lot.

 

Now that we are in District play is it to late?

Jug -g- ers - nauts oh yes, say we are the best. Ahhhh, those were the days...

 

Go Juggs!!!

  • Author

I heard a rummor today that Cody Short #30 Newports top player from last year could be returning from a ankle injury. Maybe for this game?

I am going with the Wildcats in a close game 24-20

wildcats has to many weapons. n-27 l-17

What does the recent history between these two look like?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.