Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2010 16th Region

Featured Replies

What about Fleming County will they be any good this year?

  • Replies 77
  • Views 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you watch any Raceland games last year? :confused:

 

:confused: I am bit confused by this post? Oh I think I get it, I'm a bit slow bear with me... Are you inferring that since "Raceland's Team did not have a stupendous season, Rister is not a viable option to play short stop?

:confused: I am bit confused by this post? Oh I think I get it, I'm a bit slow bear with me... Are you inferring that since "Raceland's Team did not have a stupendous season, Rister is not a viable option to play short stop?

Fielding percentage for your Raceland SS couldn't of been good. Too many E's for Coach Logan. IMO:ohbrother:

Fielding percentage for your Raceland SS couldn't of been good. Too many E's for Coach Logan. IMO:ohbrother:

 

Gotcha

I feel four solid seniors coming from Raceland baseball will be Bobby Mckee, Loren Huffman, Daniel Jones and Jeremy Barr. With a talented group of younger ones they just might surprise ya.

I feel four solid seniors coming from Raceland baseball will be Bobby Mckee, Loren Huffman, Daniel Jones and Jeremy Barr. With a talented group of younger ones they just might surprise ya.
Dont count on Barr, he may not be in Orange catchers gear this year.

Coupon you must know something the rest of us do not. Those four seniors parents and the four seniors were in attendance for this years baseball fundrasing etc... You must have the scoop.

Coupon you must know something the rest of us do not. Those four seniors parents and the four seniors were in attendance for this years baseball fundrasing etc... You must have the scoop.
I do.

I would have to agree with Coupon, I heard the same thing. I didn't think green looked all that good on Barr...lol

I also heard Huffman is going on to play college at Rio Grande, Congrats!

I was told by a Raceland player that Barr is now in Greenup. He enrolled today.

Should be interesting to watch Greenup vs Raceland this season.

 

Coach Hoof has some options behind the plate with Jones or Miller competing for the starting job.

Well i was slow on the draw. I was in Richmond and as soon as I posted I got the same word of Barr leaving. Great News for Huffman although I hadnt heard if that was for sure. Last I heard he was in the visiting stage. I would agree on the pitching we saw a few with some Varsity pitching. Should be interesting.

I am sure Barr will gain eligibility with the KHSAA, everyone does sooner or later.

I am sure Barr will gain eligibility with the KHSAA, everyone does sooner or later.

 

Ain't that the truth, but with Barr I believe his is an actual physical change of address, which makes him eligibile ( I think, kinda hard to predict KHSAA's viewpoints) :idunno:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.