Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2010 16th Region

Featured Replies

So true, two very gifted players. Will Matt Jones be Craft's replacement at SS?

 

Look for Juan Staten to replace Craft at shortstop

  • Replies 77
  • Views 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I look for big things to come in the next two years; I feel the Sophomore class is loaded with talent, which should make for a competitive and fun district.

Raceland's - Josh Reed and Joey Miller

East carter's - Seth Greenhill and Brett Carra

Ashland's - Sam Hunter

Russell's - Sean Murphy and Brian Conley

Boyd County's - Trey Salisbury and Cory Smith

Rowan's - Brett Tackett

 

Just to name a few, in no particular order. Just throwing some of the up and coming talent out there - for discussion.

I look for big things to come in the next two years; I feel the Sophomore class is loaded with talent, which should make for a competitive and fun district.

Raceland's - Josh Reed and Joey Miller

East carter's - Seth Greenhill and Brett Carra

Ashland's - Sam Hunter

Russell's - Sean Murphy and Brian Conley

Boyd County's - Trey Salisbury and Cory Smith

Rowan's - Brett Tackett

 

Just to name a few, in no particular order. Just throwing some of the up and coming talent out there - for discussion.

 

Another up and coming Sophomore is Jarred Moore from Greenup County.

Add Connor Robinson and Dylan Genung of East Carter to that list. They both started a freshmen on last year's regional championship team.

Add Connor Robinson and Dylan Genung of East Carter to that list. They both started a freshmen on last year's regional championship team.

 

not sure about Dylan, but I remember seeing Connor play and he is a heck of a player, that will only get better.

Look for Juan Staten to replace Craft at shortstop

 

Greenslate could work at SS. :sssh:

I look for big things to come in the next two years; I feel the Sophomore class is loaded with talent, which should make for a competitive and fun district.

Raceland's - Josh Reed and Joey Miller

East carter's - Seth Greenhill and Brett Carra

Ashland's - Sam Hunter

Russell's - Sean Murphy and Brian Conley

Boyd County's - Trey Salisbury and Cory Smith

Rowan's - Brett Tackett

 

Just to name a few, in no particular order. Just throwing some of the up and coming talent out there - for discussion.

 

Yes Josh Reed, Sam Hunter and Cory Smith will make baseball fun to watch in the years to come. Brett Tackett is another one to keep your eye on, all these kids have loads of talent. Should be fun.

Will Cameron Crum (Greenup) be playing his senior year? He was a pretty good ball player but opted to concentrate on football and I wonder if he will be suiting up for his senior campaign.

Will Cameron Crum (Greenup) be playing his senior year? He was a pretty good ball player but opted to concentrate on football and I wonder if he will be suiting up for his senior campaign.

Baseball is hard to pick back up after quitting for few years.

Ask Micheal Jordan.:D

I hope Cameron can do it.

Will Cameron Crum (Greenup) be playing his senior year? He was a pretty good ball player but opted to concentrate on football and I wonder if he will be suiting up for his senior campaign.

 

What team did the Crum kid play on before he chose to focus on only football?

What team did the Crum kid play on before he chose to focus on only football?

 

He would be playing for Greenup County.

Will Rister play Baseball at GC?

Will Rister play Baseball at GC?

 

I don't know, but if I were to speculate I am sure he would play if "eligible" (not even sure if that is an issue) Rister had a pretty solid season last year for Raceland, and that would fill the void at SS, Craft left.

I don't know, but if I were to speculate I am sure he would play if "eligible" (not even sure if that is an issue) Rister had a pretty solid season last year for Raceland, and that would fill the void at SS, Craft left.

 

 

Did you watch any Raceland games last year? :confused:

Did you watch any Raceland games last year? :confused:

 

I got to say I was thinking the same thing.:sssh:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.