Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals 23 Steelers 20

Featured Replies

It wasn't very pretty, but a huge win none the less. They have got to take care of Cleveland. A let down is not acceptable in the Dawg Pound.

 

Nothing is pretty against Pittsburgh...Except a win against them...:dancingpa

  • Replies 152
  • Views 15.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Congrats!!!

 

Steelers need to learn to put teams away. This shows you can't dominate teams in a half and then rest.

 

They didn't rest ..... THEY GOT OUTPLAYED!!! I guess the Bengals shouldn't rest in the first half and stop putting teams away in the second half, huh? :rolleyes:

Look don't break your arm patting yourself on the back. Every analyst on ESPN picked the Bengals in pregame. Good win, don't trip against the Browns.

 

I'm glad the rookie LB wasn't seriously injured. Looked bad.

 

Every analyst except Boomer took the Steelers in pregame on CBS. What's your point? :idunno:

Bengals clock and down management still need a ton of work. The should not waste a down with 48 sec left and 2 time outs. They did what they needed to win. Huge game for their psyche.

Still firing Marvin?

Look don't break your arm patting yourself on the back. Every analyst on ESPN picked the Bengals in pregame. Good win, don't trip against the Browns.

 

I'm glad the rookie LB wasn't seriously injured. Looked bad.

 

Bengals won't lose to Cleveland mark it down.

 

I'm just glad we won, I was hearing people say that Cincy had no chance in this game. :taz::thumb::sssh:

Look don't break your arm patting yourself on the back. Every analyst on ESPN picked the Bengals in pregame. Good win, don't trip against the Browns.

 

I'm glad the rookie LB wasn't seriously injured. Looked bad.

 

Herm Edwards and Mark sure didn't pick the Bengals ... they work for ESPN.

Where is Jim Shue? Congrat's Bengal's

I said yesterday if they win this game against the Steelers it would give them a new confidence and some momentum and I think they could win 10 games. I really do think if they continue to play hard nosed defense and get the passing game a little more in sync they could do some good things.

 

Agree!

Still firing Marvin?

 

Nope ... your guy might be on the hotseat, though with two straight losses!!!!:sssh:

Still firing Marvin?

 

I am behind Marvin...Since day one...:thumb:

Bengals won't lose to Cleveland mark it down.

 

I'm just glad we won, I was hearing people say that Cincy had no chance in this game. :taz::thumb::sssh:

Don't worry, I wrote it down.:thumb:

Still firing Marvin?

 

I hope so.

I hope so.

 

:lol::lol::lol:

Your the first guy I think of when it comes to a Marvin hater...

Nope ... your guy might be on the hotseat, though with two straight losses!!!!:sssh:

Wow, your awfully windy with the win aren't you Les? Where are you in all the other threads about the Bengals? Absent.

 

No, I don't think Mr Tomlin is in any jeopardy. 3rd coach in history with a ring in his short tenure. However, I was referring to FairFan's avatar. I was asking him.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.