Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Walton/Bellevue predictions

Who wins this one? 39 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins this one?

    • Bellevue
      79%
      31
    • Walton
      20%
      8

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Whats your call has Walton progressed enough with their program to pull this one out?

Walton is going to get a strong dose of Ricky Buckler and Bellevue will handle them all game becuase of it. It hurts me to say that about, "The Program That Woody Built" though.

I think the tigers will be to much for Walton this week. Bellevue wins this one 28-3.

Another tough game for WV. They are getting better but are facing tough established programs. The boys just need to keep getting better week by week.

  • Author

I hope the tigers don't over look Walton. They are a hungry program looking for that signature win, and IMO will be very good in the near future.

Walton's JV team beat Bellevue last year 3 times. Many of those kids are now playing on Friday nights. I think WV will play hard and sound. I don't believe that they can win in the end. Their QB is not real strong passing the ball. Defense plays hard, but I am not sure they can do much to Buckler, Slater, and the rest of the Bellevue backs. They run hard and generally get good blocking. If Bellevue overlooks WV then it will be a war. I think Coach Eckstein will have them ready by Friday though. Bellevue wins convincingly putting up 40+ and alloing just 7.

Bellevue 21-14.

Walton is dealing with several injuries and some disciplinary actions. Bellevue will be a tall order.

Bellevue will have no problem in this game.

Bellevue big!!!!!!

I think Bellevue will handle the Bearcats, with Buckler running for over 300 yds.

 

Bellevue 56

Walton 13

 

Bellevue will move on after this to play the Bishop Brossart

I think Bellevue will handle the Bearcats, with Buckler running for over 300 yds.

Bellevue 56

Walton 13

 

Bellevue will move on after this to play the Bishop Brossart

 

:eek:That's a huge perdiction. Do you think he's in the game that long?

:eek:That's a huge perdiction. Do you think he's in the game that long?

 

If he doesn't finish over 300 then he'll be awfully close. But I do think he'll play the first couple of series in the 2nd half

  • Author
If he doesn't finish over 300 then he'll be awfully close. But I do think he'll play the first couple of series in the 2nd half

 

He will only be close to 300 yds if Walton makes a game out of it. If it is a blow out Eckstein will spread the wealth and let all the backs get their carries. The Sullivan kid has been a nice addition to the backfield and will warrant some additional carries as the season progresses. Slatter and Hegge have also done a nice job this year and I can see them getting more carries as the District games begin.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.