Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Campbell County/Newport Central Catholic Predictions

Who wins? 47 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Campbell Co.
      59%
    • Newport Central Catholic
      40%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Both teams coming off tough games, especially NewCath taking the 45-0 beating at home. Both teams looking for a bounce back game here. Which one gets it and proves themselves better than last week?

 

I'll say NewCath is still feeling a black and orange headache but narrowly gets this one 21 -17.

I think the Camels pull this one out but it will be close. I say Camels 28 Breds 24 this week, then the trouble starts with district play.

I'll pick NC in a mild upset since they are playing at home. I'm sure there will be a price to pay this week, not for getting beat, but for a less than 100% effort by some of the Breds. I have not seen Campbell play so I really have no basis for this, just a feeling.

I will take the hump backs in this one..28-24..

This will be a tight game. But NCC pulls this one off. Only because of past history. CCHS always has a hard time with NCC.

  • Author
This will be a tight game. But NCC pulls this one off. Only because of past history. CCHS always has a hard time with NCC.

 

Yes, but every game I can remember in recent history, NCC has won over the Camels because of an outstanding performance behing center, examples being Sam Diehl (with the exception of his 3 INTs in the Breds' home game of the series) and Robby Kues (2 minute drive his junior year to send the game to OT). They have met 4 times in the last 6 years, twice with Diehl at the helm and twice with Kues. Diehl's sophomore year the Breds won 10-0. The next year was another shutout, this time 19 -0. A two year hiatus was followed by a barn burner with the Breds winning in OT 26 - 23, one of the most incredible drives in NCC history sending the game to OT. Last year's game saw the Breds offense putting up 34 over the Camels' 21.

 

My question is: can Brady Hightchew match the performances of these past QB's? Or will he be another underclassmen that throws 3 picks to the CCHS defense?

Newport Catholic 21-14.

  • Author
What day is the game?

 

Friday night, Newport stadium at 7 PM.

CCHS by 3+

I'm expecting a close one with lots of scoring, similar to the Bellvue/Scott and Beechwood/Holy Cross games last week. Edge to Camels.

The camels are fighting the injury bug badly right now.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.