Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rockcastle County/Wayne County Predictions

Who wins? 37 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Rockcastle County
      91%
    • Wayne County
      8%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I'm going with Rockcastle in this one, I know Wayne Co. has a very good running back, but I think Rocks "D" steps up big. Could we get a poll started on this one.

I'm with the Goat, I like Rock in this one 21-13.

Rock all the way ---Rock 27 Wayne 8

Rock rolls, Rock has controlled that Rb for the past 3 seasons, no reason they can't do it this year also.

I don,t think Rock will be able to score. All points last week were gifts. Rock also has horrible tacklers . Wayne will win 14-7 in a defensive struggle

The Rock by 2TD's.

I don,t think Rock will be able to score. All points last week were gifts. Rock also has horrible tacklers . Wayne will win 14-7 in a defensive struggle

 

Rock played a very good Boyle team, they will make you look like bad tacklers.

 

Rock 35

Wayne 7

Rockastle Co. 34-12.

Rock 28 Wayne co.14

I'm goning with Rock, rumor has it Wayne is a little beat up, any truth to this?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.