Andre Smith Signed?

Missing training camp will hurt Smith a lot IMO. The longer he's out the more it hurts both him and the Bengals.

I guess cutting Levi Jones made a ton of sense now huh? How is moving a defensive lineman to the offense a better option than Levi Jones? Was that strictly a money move? If so, why didn't they replace him with a cheaper, capable veteran? Who is the Bengals starting left tackle right now?

Not having him signed, based on what I've read, is completely the Bengals fault, which does not surprise me.

Missing training camp will hurt Smith a lot IMO. The longer he's out the more it hurts both him and the Bengals.

I guess cutting Levi Jones made a ton of sense now huh? How is moving a defensive lineman to the offense a better option than Levi Jones? Was that strictly a money move? If so, why didn't they replace him with a cheaper, capable veteran? Who is the Bengals starting left tackle right now?

Not having him signed, based on what I've read, is completely the Bengals fault, which does not surprise me.

They weren't going to play Smith at left tackle. They drafted him to start at right tackle.

I guess technically he did, since it wasn't official until today.

So the question is...A) Chad leaked good info; B) Chad's proclamation caused Andre Smith to sign; or C) Chad made it up but got lucky shortly aftetwards?