North Laurel 28 Knox Central 21

halfback20

Illegal forward pass. QB was past the line of scrimmage when he threw the pass. It could've been called a another time in the final drive.

I know the KC faithful didn't think he was past the line. I watched the tape, and it was the right call. The LOS was the North Laurel 8, and he let the pass go at the 7. It was a GREAT play by Barger, he was just 1 yard to far down field. But it was a tremendous throw and should show the Panther's that they have a very solid QB for the next 2 years and 8+ games who will just get better and better.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know the KC faithful didn't think he was past the line. I watched the tape, and it was the right call. The LOS was the North Laurel 8, and he let the pass go at the 7. It was a GREAT play by Barger, he was just 1 yard to far down field. But it was a tremendous throw and should show the Panther's that they have a very solid QB for the next 2 years and 8+ games who will just get better and better.

Did you notice if he was past the line when he threw the shovel pass a couple of plays earlier?

Congrats to all at NL. Jags are looking for real.

I don't see SL doing much with them next week, either.

I did not see KC being 0-2 at this point when the season was starting.

Don't under estimate SL. They have more speed than any team I have seen this year. Their offense is awsome in the running game. Can NL defense step up and stop them. They have a huge challenge in my opinion.

KC will be ready when it come district time. I am sure of it. I think that they 24 is Bailey. I have sure heard alot of bragging about the Canady boys.

Right. That's Tyler Bailey, very good fullback and a nice option to have in the backfield.