Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Broncos suspend Marshall

Featured Replies

I just heard on ESPN radio that Denver has suspended Brandon Marshall. I hope he is out for week 1.

Seems like it's always WR's that are the biggest prima donnas.

The things he did were uncalled for, but I think some of it might have been blown out of proportion.

 

That said, I think if they were smart they would trade him. He obviously doesn't want to be there.

The things he did were uncalled for, but I think some of it might have been blown out of proportion.

 

e.

 

Such as?

Such as?

 

They showed video of him sitting down and made it seem like he was just relaxing and enjoying life while everyone else was practicing. From what I heard, that was before practice even started.

Unbelievable. What a jerk.

They showed video of him sitting down and made it seem like he was just relaxing and enjoying life while everyone else was practicing. From what I heard, that was before practice even started.

The video posted by Clyde didn't make it seem like anything it wasn't. It showed him sitting down at the beginning but it was just how they lead into the rest of his shenanigans (bugatti 2002, gametime ever since).

The video posted by Clyde didn't make it seem like anything it wasn't. It showed him sitting down at the beginning but it was just how they lead into the rest of his shenanigans (bugatti 2002, gametime ever since).

 

I am not saying anything he did was justified, but who knows what is going on with that organization. It's not the first time a player has been upset with that staff recently (Jay Cutler).

:madman::madman:

 

Just my luck...:lol:

 

Me too. I have him in the BGP league.

I blame Pat Bolin for this turmoil, had he just left Shannahan as the Head Coach none of this would be happening. Denver has been one of the cleanest run programs in recent history under Shannahan. Now they hire a 12 year old as the head coach of a professional football team and none of these guys take him serious. He has a lot of growing up to do because this team, I mean this teams star players are going to make this year miserable for him.

 

On another note, that was a pathetic performance from the video, acting like a punk, jerk. Take some money away from him and I bet his catches the balls and doesn't kick them away.

 

I know McDaniels did a great job at New England, but you can never substitute experience as a head coach and he has none.

 

I hope my favorite team pulls this together...

Whether you like the coach, the organization, your salary, your teammates, etc.. or not - there is a certain way you should carry yourself as a professional. Not participating with the team, intentionally dropping and kicking balls, not learning plays, refusing to run, running your mouth, and all his other childish fits are assinine. I would have spanked my kid when he was 5 years old for acting this way.

They showed video of him sitting down and made it seem like he was just relaxing and enjoying life while everyone else was practicing. From what I heard, that was before practice even started.

 

Did you not see him walking while the others were running? Did you not see him punt the ball instead of handing it to the ballboy? Did you not see him intentionally bat the ball down instead of catching it AFTER going half-speed through the drill?

Did you not see him walking while the others were running? Did you not see him punt the ball instead of handing it to the ballboy? Did you not see him intentionally bat the ball down instead of catching it AFTER going half-speed through the drill?

 

Did you not see where I said SOME OF IT was blown out of proportion?:lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.