NKYFL Season

Slemac90

25-27 kids, they did have enough to split the field opening weekend

Thanks. Not really what I wanted to hear. :lol: I'm torn between going to their game this Saturday, or my nephews. If they didn't have enough for a split, then it would've made my decision very easy.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Campbell Co Red Devils continued their dominance sweeping the Bellevue Tigers last night in Bellevue.

In the senior division, the Red Devils defeated Bellevue 24 - 6 with Bellevue scoring with :03 seconds left in the game. This sets up a great game in Campbell County against the Spartans on Sunday 9/13.

CC Red Devils split with the Spartans today, with the Pee-Wee's and Senior Red Devils continuing their undefeated seasons.

The Senior Division Red Devils won handily over the Spartans 35 - 6. Zach Harris, Thomas Wrobleski, Casey Pelgen and Brandon Hergott all scored touchdowns for the Red Devils.

CC Red Devils split with the Spartans today, with the Pee-Wee's and Senior Red Devils continuing their undefeated seasons.

The Senior Division Red Devils won handily over the Spartans 35 - 6. Zach Harris, Thomas Wrobleski, Casey Pelgen and Brandon Hergott all scored touchdowns for the Red Devils.

A couple pics from that starter game:

9-13-09101.jpg

9-13-09125.jpg

9-13-09126.jpg

I can tell there will be a lot of ups and downs for those of you posting about your Pee Wee's. Please remember one thing; let them have fun and do not start thinking about how your kid may have a potential to be a PRO someday. Sit back and enjoy them....:isurrender:

??????? Is there a ghost post that isn't showing up on this thread ??????

Campbell County Red Devils played at Simon Kenton tonight vs. SK Nittany Lions. CCRD won in the Pee Wee, Junior and Senior divisions. The Senior division continued the undefeated season beating the Nittany Lions 24 - 6. CCRD Seniors have a bye week next week due to Ludlow not having a senior team.

:ylsuper:

• 3 weeks later...

Big performance! Not sure if this is a NKYFL record but Jonathan Scruggs (Bengal Tigers seniors) rushed for 7 TDs and 417 yards on 15 carries versus the Spartans this weekend to help in a 54-36 victory. On his birthday no less.

Big performance! Not sure if this is a NKYFL record but Jonathan Scruggs (Bengal Tigers seniors) rushed for 7 TDs and 417 yards on 15 carries versus the Spartans this weekend to help in a 54-36 victory. On his birthday no less.

Great job to Jonathan! The kid has wheels. He will be a concern for the Red Devils in the playoffs!