Mark Martin--The Chase??

sumoroyal

Mark Martin finishes 31 yesterday and having one of the two best cars at Michigan yesterday. He was up to eighth and was solid in the chase until he came up a half gallon short and ran out of gas on the last lap. With this much at stake, I do not understand why they did not pit for fuel when the caution came out with about 30 laps left. They absolutely could not take the gamble of running out of gas!!!!! They did not need the win but a top ten finish and with one of the best cars he would have come back up throught the field. Martin's crew chief might be in Hendrick's office this morning with some explaining to do. This may be Martin's best chance to ever a championship and a stupid decision may cost him the chase. This acout made me :puke: yesterday at the end of the race!!!:madman::madman:

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Looks like nobody but me cares if Mark Martin makes the chase!!!:ohbrother::ohbrother:

These next 3 tracks are good for Mark, don't panic he'll come strong! I'll be there with my number 5 Kelloggs t-shirt on. Pulling hard for that car. One problem though it says Terry Labonte :ylsuper:

Mark Martin finishes 31 yesterday and having one of the two best cars at Michigan yesterday. He was up to eighth and was solid in the chase until he came up a half gallon short and ran out of gas on the last lap. With this much at stake, I do not understand why they did not pit for fuel when the caution came out with about 30 laps left. They absolutely could not take the gamble of running out of gas!!!!! They did not need the win but a top ten finish and with one of the best cars he would have come back up throught the field. Martin's crew chief might be in Hendrick's office this morning with some explaining to do. This may be Martin's best chance to ever a championship and a stupid decision may cost him the chase. This acout made me :puke: yesterday at the end of the race!!!:madman::madman:

Did this really make you want to :puke: Wow, I didn't know people really took this that serious. I guess whatever floats your boat. I guess I could get use to watching car racing.