Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track The Reds (2nd Half - Week 4)

Featured Replies

That this thread didn't get started 'til Wednesday is a good indicator that most everybody else has gotten as frustrated with the Redlegs as I have lately, having switched it off midway through Monday and Tuesday's games.

 

But a nice outing tonight for Justin Lehr with a CG 4-hit shutout to snap the skid. The Cubs found the AAA All-Star positively baffling. Rolen got his first Cincy HR tonight as well.

He pitched real well and they needed it bad. I hope they have not quit for the year.

That this thread didn't get started 'til Wednesday is a good indicator that most everybody else has gotten as frustrated with the Redlegs as I have lately, having switched it off midway through Monday and Tuesday's games.

 

 

 

According to AJ it was my fault that the thread didn't get started this week. :lol:

  • Author
According to AJ it was my fault that the thread didn't get started this week. :lol:

 

The oversight was completely understandable, given recent events.

I went to the game Wednesday & Lehr was brilliant.

 

IT sucked that the stadium was 50/50 Cubs' fans (and I'm being generous), but it's a much better atmosphere...

WOW

 

San Fran has 5 errors tonight. Reds lead 10 -5 in the bottom of the 9th.

 

Balentien has been solid since coming over from Seattle.

  • Author

What a weird game.

 

Tim Lincecum has the best hair I've seen from a MLB player in years. And I know something about great hair.

  • Author

Nice way to start the series, getting a win (sort of) against arguably the best pitcher in baseball.

We face Zito tomorrow. He was 0-2 with over a 21 ERA last year against the Reds.

Jay Bruce got his cast off Wednesday. He still plans on being back in early September & has no intentions of shutting it down for the year.

 

The Reds are 4-17 since Bruce went down. WOW.

I am absolutely sick of ESPN. I've been trying to see a Reds Giants highlight since last night and all I see is talk about Red Sox Yankees, David Ortiz, and Peyton Manning. This is ridiculous I can't stand listening to the same stuff every single episode.

  • Author
I am absolutely sick of ESPN. I've been trying to see a Reds Giants highlight since last night and all I see is talk about Red Sox Yankees, David Ortiz, and Peyton Manning. This is ridiculous I can't stand listening to the same stuff every single episode.

 

I still can't figure out why people give me puzzled looks when I tell them I rarely watch SportsCenter or the other non-game ESPN offerings.

Don't forget their breaking news when the Patriots signed a backup quarterback to Tom Brady. Breaking news for a backup QB. I nearly fell out of my chair.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.