Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

When will the 2009 Class 1A Football Preview Be Released?

Featured Replies

Does any one know when this preview will be Released?

I recommend laying low and letting the previews come out when they come out. The 2A fans have been screaming for a couple of weeks to see their preview and guess which preview got released first - 3A. The previews will all be here in due time.

I would say that the more you say about certain ones they will be pushed back later. IMO

I am just glad these previews come out. Yes, I am more intertested in the Class A preview myself but all are very good and informative. BGP previews are as good as any and imo better than most previews anywhere.

Kudos to all that work on these previews. :thumb:

  • Author

True..... it is just exciting to see these previews some of us are so anxious to see them.

I would say that the more you say about certain ones they will be pushed back later. IMO

 

Now do you really think the Ru and his valuable assistants on these previews are so evil, mean, vindicative, etc., etc.? :D:D:D

Now do you really think the Ru and his valuable assistants on these previews are so evil, mean, vindicative, etc., etc.? :D:D:D

 

Nahhhh, would never happen. :sssh::D

3A and 2A have been released. 1A is next

3A and 2A have been released. 1A is next

 

I enjoy the staggered way of releasing the previews. I've read both extensively because I knew there wasn't another waiting for me. I also like how you guys started unconventially - no 1A or 6A to begin with. And of course, making 3A first certainly didn't offend this Garrard County fan!:thumb:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.