Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Selby, Knight, or Jackson?

Featured Replies

^ Heard that Knight, and his mother had a nice little tour of the campus with President Todd and Coach Cal.

There's only one thing I want to know....How tough is this kid??

There's only one thing I want to know....How tough is this kid??

 

:laugh:

^ Heard that Knight, and his mother had a nice little tour of the campus with President Todd and Coach Cal.

 

Knight was not on campus...

Knight was not on campus...

 

That's what I've read as well. A lot of people seemed to speculate that he and his family was on campus, but from what I've read that was not the case.

Knight was not on campus...

 

Yep, just read that. Sorry, I had read and heard some people say he was here too. Oh well still nice to get his mother on campus, especially with Dr. Todd helping her around. I've read she was really blown away by UK, but that she still plans on visiting most of the schools Brandon is considering. Says Brandon will visit UK later down the line.

Knight

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.