Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ National Conference Draft Round Seven

Featured Replies

It's neat to see how each league is drafting, I'd love to see the biggest difference round wise between the American and National Conferences.

 

You can tell the ones that have been around and the ones that haven't! I think that is why the American will always have a better shot in the bowl vs each other. Your chances of loading up a team are much better in that confrence.

  • Replies 59
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I won't be on tomorrow at all, maybe not the next few days. I sent Godot a list of a few players though.

  • Author

7.01 Kalamazoo Wings (LC99) – RB Justin Fargas OAK

7.02 Huggs Thuggs (gametime) - RB LeSean McCoy PHI

7.03 Louisa Lumber (stick1) - QB Brett Farve FA

 

7.04 East End Evolution (RockPride) - OTC until 11:16 AM Today

 

7.05 Richmond Outsiders (nWo)

7.06 Auxier RiverRats ( Auxier RiverRats) -

7.07 Cincy Fair Weather Fans (FairFan) -

7.08 Florence Fighters ( MJAlltheWay24) -

7.09 Cincinnati Bail Bonds ® (John Anthony) -

7.10 Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (NamecipS) -

7.11 Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (halfback20) -

7.12 West Kentucky Rams (sweet16) -

7.13 Louisville Legends (Cdirty107) -

7.14 Possum Trot WarHogs (The Scribe) -

7.15 Southern KY SubVets (Godot) -

7.16 Shelby Cards(tdouth) -

  • Author

7.01 Kalamazoo Wings (LC99) – RB Justin Fargas OAK

7.02 Huggs Thuggs (gametime) - RB LeSean McCoy PHI

7.03 Louisa Lumber (stick1) - QB Brett Farve FA

7.04 East End Evolution (RockPride) - RB Shonn Green NYJ

 

7.05 Richmond Outsiders (nWo) - OTC until 8:37 AM 7/26

 

7.06 Auxier RiverRats ( Auxier RiverRats) - Pick is in

7.07 Cincy Fair Weather Fans (FairFan) -

7.08 Florence Fighters ( MJAlltheWay24) -

7.09 Cincinnati Bail Bonds ® (John Anthony) -

7.10 Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (NamecipS) -

7.11 Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (halfback20) - Pick is in

7.12 West Kentucky Rams (sweet16) -

7.13 Louisville Legends (Cdirty107) -

7.14 Possum Trot WarHogs (The Scribe) -

7.15 Southern KY SubVets (Godot) -

7.16 Shelby Cards(tdouth) -

  • Author

7.01 Kalamazoo Wings (LC99) – RB Justin Fargas OAK

7.02 Huggs Thuggs (gametime) - RB LeSean McCoy PHI

7.03 Louisa Lumber (stick1) - QB Brett Farve FA

7.04 East End Evolution (RockPride) - RB Shonn Green NYJ

 

7.05 Richmond Outsiders (nWo) - OTC until 8:37 AM 7/26

 

7.06 Auxier RiverRats ( Auxier RiverRats) - Pick is in

7.07 Cincy Fair Weather Fans (FairFan) - Pick is in

7.08 Florence Fighters ( MJAlltheWay24) -

7.09 Cincinnati Bail Bonds ® (John Anthony) -

7.10 Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (NamecipS) -

7.11 Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (halfback20) - Pick is in

7.12 West Kentucky Rams (sweet16) -

7.13 Louisville Legends (Cdirty107) -

7.14 Possum Trot WarHogs (The Scribe) -

7.15 Southern KY SubVets (Godot) -

7.16 Shelby Cards(tdouth) -

Chad Pennington QB MIA

  • Author

7.01 Kalamazoo Wings (LC99) – RB Justin Fargas OAK

7.02 Huggs Thuggs (gametime) - RB LeSean McCoy PHI

7.03 Louisa Lumber (stick1) - QB Brett Farve FA

7.04 East End Evolution (RockPride) - RB Shonn Green NYJ

7.05 Richmond Outsiders (nWo) - QB Chad Pennington MIA

7.06 Auxier RiverRats ( Auxier RiverRats) - RB Julius Jones DAL

7.07 Cincy Fair Weather Fans (FairFan) - WR Jerricho Cotchery NYJ

 

7.08 Florence Fighters ( MJAlltheWay24) - OTC until 11:44 AM 7/26

 

7.09 Cincinnati Bail Bonds ® (John Anthony) -

7.10 Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (NamecipS) -

7.11 Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (halfback20) - Pick is in

7.12 West Kentucky Rams (sweet16) -

7.13 Louisville Legends (Cdirty107) -

7.14 Possum Trot WarHogs (The Scribe) -

7.15 Southern KY SubVets (Godot) -

7.16 Shelby Cards(tdouth) -

I have my pick ready to go...whenever that will be.

 

OK, whenever is now

  • Author
OK, whenever is now
wink.gif
OK, whenever is now

 

I'm sorry that I haven't been sitting here refreshing the page over and over lol. I'm gonna go ahead and take a defense, because I know they won't be around by the time I get to pick again.

 

Philly DEF

7.01 Kalamazoo Wings (LC99) – RB Justin Fargas OAK

7.02 Huggs Thuggs (gametime) - RB LeSean McCoy PHI

7.03 Louisa Lumber (stick1) - QB Brett Farve FA

7.04 East End Evolution (RockPride) - RB Shonn Green NYJ

7.05 Richmond Outsiders (nWo) - QB Chad Pennington MIA

7.06 Auxier RiverRats ( Auxier RiverRats) - RB Julius Jones DAL

7.07 Cincy Fair Weather Fans (FairFan) - WR Jerricho Cotchery NYJ

7.08 Florence Fighters ( MJAlltheWay24) - Philly DEF

 

7.09 Cincinnati Bail Bonds ® (John Anthony) - OTC

 

7.10 Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (NamecipS) -

7.11 Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (halfback20) - Pick is in

7.12 West Kentucky Rams (sweet16) -

7.13 Louisville Legends (Cdirty107) -

7.14 Possum Trot WarHogs (The Scribe) -

7.15 Southern KY SubVets (Godot) -

7.16 Shelby Cards(tdouth) -

I'm sorry that I haven't been sitting here refreshing the page over and over lol. I'm gonna go ahead and take a defense, because I know they won't be around by the time I get to pick again.

 

Philly DEF

 

Why not?:lol: You said you were ready.

Whatever lol...

 

I feel pretty confident about my team so far this year...better than in years past I believe. But, its one of those teams where I'm going to have a great year or an awful one...no in betweens lol.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.