Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ National Conference Draft Round Seven

Featured Replies

Whatever lol...

 

I feel pretty confident about my team so far this year...better than in years past I believe. But, its one of those teams where I'm going to have a great year or an awful one...no in betweens lol.

 

 

 

I'm going with the second of those two options.:clap:

  • Replies 59
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

7.01 Kalamazoo Wings (LC99) – RB Justin Fargas OAK

7.02 Huggs Thuggs (gametime) - RB LeSean McCoy PHI

7.03 Louisa Lumber (stick1) - QB Brett Farve FA

7.04 East End Evolution (RockPride) - RB Shonn Green NYJ

7.05 Richmond Outsiders (nWo) - QB Chad Pennington MIA

7.06 Auxier RiverRats ( Auxier RiverRats) - RB Julius Jones DAL

7.07 Cincy Fair Weather Fans (FairFan) - WR Jerricho Cotchery NYJ

7.08 Florence Fighters ( MJAlltheWay24) - Philly DEF

7.09 Cincinnati Bail Bonds ® (John Anthony) - TE Owens Daniels HOU

 

7.10 Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (NamecipS) - OTC until 4:54 EST - 3:54 CST PM 7/26

 

7.11 Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (halfback20) - Pick is in

7.12 West Kentucky Rams (sweet16) -

7.13 Louisville Legends (Cdirty107) -

7.14 Possum Trot WarHogs (The Scribe) -

7.15 Southern KY SubVets (Godot) -

7.16 Shelby Cards(tdouth) -

7.01 Kalamazoo Wings (LC99) – RB Justin Fargas OAK

7.02 Huggs Thuggs (gametime) - RB LeSean McCoy PHI

7.03 Louisa Lumber (stick1) - QB Brett Farve FA

7.04 East End Evolution (RockPride) - RB Shonn Green NYJ

7.05 Richmond Outsiders (nWo) - QB Chad Pennington MIA

7.06 Auxier RiverRats ( Auxier RiverRats) - RB Julius Jones DAL

7.07 Cincy Fair Weather Fans (FairFan) - WR Jerricho Cotchery NYJ

7.08 Florence Fighters ( MJAlltheWay24) - Philly DEF

7.09 Cincinnati Bail Bonds ® (John Anthony) - TE Owens Daniels HOU

 

7.10 Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (NamecipS) - OTC until 4:54 EST - 3:54 CST PM 7/26

 

7.11 Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (halfback20) - Pick is in

7.12 West Kentucky Rams (sweet16) -

7.13 Louisville Legends (Cdirty107) -

7.14 Possum Trot WarHogs (The Scribe) -

7.15 Southern KY SubVets (Godot) -

7.16 Shelby Cards(tdouth) -

 

Dallas?

Shonn Green - RB - NY Jets

 

Are you from Jersey? I am like one of 3 people on this board who follows the Big 10 and both my backs have been stolen. Nice pick.

Are you from Jersey? I am like one of 3 people on this board who follows the Big 10 and both my backs have been stolen. Nice pick.

 

LOL From the order of the picks I think everyone went to wal-mart and purchased the same book.

  • Author
Dallas?
:confused:
  • Author

As per PM from HB20

 

Hey, I'm getting married tomorrow so I probably won't be on if my pick comes up.

 

Here is a list:

 

XX Xxxxxxx Xxxxxxxx XXX

RB Maroney Laurence NE

 

 

Hopefully one of those three will be available.

  • Author

7.01 Kalamazoo Wings (LC99) – RB Justin Fargas OAK

7.02 Huggs Thuggs (gametime) - RB LeSean McCoy PHI

7.03 Louisa Lumber (stick1) - QB Brett Farve FA

7.04 East End Evolution (RockPride) - RB Shonn Green NYJ

7.05 Richmond Outsiders (nWo) - QB Chad Pennington MIA

7.06 Auxier RiverRats ( Auxier RiverRats) - RB Julius Jones SEA

7.07 Cincy Fair Weather Fans (FairFan) - WR Jerricho Cotchery NYJ

7.08 Florence Fighters ( MJAlltheWay24) - Philly DEF

7.09 Cincinnati Bail Bonds ® (John Anthony) - TE Owens Daniels HOU

7.10 Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (NamecipS) - WR Torry Holt JAC

7.11 Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (halfback20) - RB Maroney Laurence NE

 

7.12 West Kentucky Rams (sweet16) - OTC until 8:34 EST - 7:34 CST PM 7/26

 

7.13 Louisville Legends (Cdirty107) -

7.14 Possum Trot WarHogs (The Scribe) -

7.15 Southern KY SubVets (Godot) -

7.16 Shelby Cards (tdouth) -

  • Author
Dallas?

 

:confused:
:ohbrother: Duh

Originally Posted by halfback20

Hey, I'm getting married tomorrow so I probably won't be on if my pick comes up

 

Didn't anyone try and talk him out of it?

 

:lol:

LOL From the order of the picks I think everyone went to wal-mart and purchased the same book.

 

No Wal-Mart book here lol.

 

I hope for HB20's sake that Maroney doesn't have a year like he had last year for me.

I was going to pick Maroney.

Kellen Winslow, TE, TB

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.