July 22, 200917 yr The TTC family at the Eiffel Tower Mona Lisa (Couldn't get a good pic because of the glass:irked:) Venus De Milo Any DaVinci Code fans recognize this? Checkpoint Charlie in Berlin
July 22, 200917 yr Author Katherine the Great's Palace outside St. Petersburg, Russia Relaxing at the Ice Bar in Stockholm Touring the Viking ship museum in Oslo Trying to act like a "local" in Oslo A late afternoon on the Baltic Sea
July 22, 200917 yr Author This pic and the next were taken in Edom, Netherlands Touring windmills outside Amsterdam I'm the King of the World Big Ben
July 22, 200917 yr Those are wonderful pictures--what an amazing trip of a lifetime! I have always heard St. Petersburg is gorgeous and it certainly looks that way from your picture. More please!
July 23, 200917 yr Author Watching a beach volleyball game on the shore of the Baltic Sea in Helsinki. One of the MANY cathedral domes in St. Petersburg Our ship, the MS Eurodam, at port in Stockholm
July 23, 200917 yr Author My daughter in Kiel, Germany desperately trying to look "European", but instead looking like an American trying to look European.
July 23, 200917 yr Author The Beer Garden in Kiel where I spent some valuable time resting up while the rest of the clan shopped.
July 23, 200917 yr Author Hey kids! Look! Big Ben! Parliament! :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: I can't get left. I can't seem to get left....... That scene from the movie played in my head constantly when we were circling the Arch De Triumph in Paris. Cars were circling it 8 vehicles wide with no lanes and apparently no traffic rules. An amazing sight.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.