Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

HHS vs Simon Kenton 7 on 7?

Featured Replies

How did the two teams look and who were the players that stood out?

  • Replies 50
  • Views 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bardo

 

Exactly! Some of his go to guys were looking pretty good also. Cris Carson and John Drennen are two that stood out to me. Daniel Gold had a good night. Many kids I couldn't tell who was whom but I think I could pick those guys out.

 

Bardo looked great. Collinsworth was away at a camp, and Buten and Hogue are sporting sore hamstrings. Things look pretty darn good at Highlands.

  • Author
Exactly! Some of his go to guys were looking pretty good also. Cris Carson and John Drennen are two that stood out to me. Daniel Gold had a good night. Many kids I couldn't tell who was whom but I think I could pick those guys out.

 

Bardo looked great. Collinsworth was away at a camp, and Buten and Hogue are sporting sore hamstrings. Things look pretty darn good at Highlands.

 

Thanks...:thumb:

Exactly! Some of his go to guys were looking pretty good also. Cris Carson and John Drennen are two that stood out to me. Daniel Gold had a good night. Many kids I couldn't tell who was whom but I think I could pick those guys out.

 

Bardo looked great. Collinsworth was away at a camp, and Buten and Hogue are sporting sore hamstrings. Things look pretty darn good at Highlands.

 

In addition to the receivers you mentioned, I thought Gall had some really nice catches. And Bardo looked absolutely superb. Kid threw the long ball last night as well as, if not better than, any Highlands qb I've seen in a very, very long time (and that would include the big boy).

The Lineman looked AWESOME down in the valley!:D

The Lineman looked AWESOME down in the valley!:D

 

I'm hoping that when we have the next 7 on 7 the other team will bring their lineman.:thumb:

  • Author

When is the next 7 on 7???

What grade is Cris Carson? Did he play last year? Is this kid a WR?

When is the next 7 on 7???

 

 

July 16, Mason Co. 9am til noon

July 16th against Mason County 9am-12pm.

What grade is Cris Carson? Did he play last year? Is this kid a WR?

 

He is a Jr. I believe.

July 16th against Mason County 9am-12pm.

 

You type too slow.

  • Author
July 16, Mason Co. 9am til noon

 

:thumb::thumb:

You type too slow.

 

Some of us have to work!!!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.