Who are some of the unsigned/unoffered D1 kids in KY?

Aaron Watts 6' 2" QB/ FS 275 Bench 4.6 40. Will play DB or Receiver, a lot of interest no offers YET! Zack Roark 6' 2" 215 TB/SS Bench 315 4.6 40, a lot of interest No offers Yet. Both will play somewhere. McCreary Central High School both 1000+ Rushers in same backfield.

I know playing bowl subdivision ball is a big draw for a young kid, but Wofford is a great school. If a young man has his priorities in place schools like Wofford, Furman, and Samford offer solid football and great academics. If Caleb Watkins has an offer in hand from Wofford, he has drawn the interest of a top notch coach and program. Best of luck in his senior season.

I have been on several visits to Wofford including their contest last year against Furman. I agree it is a great scholastic and athletic institution, but I could not get over the guys in the stands wearing little terriers on their trousers! That alone turned my son off! :jump:

Actually, a great school with a good football program. Their head coach played at Georgetown Kentucky. Great Kentucky recruiter by the name of Fuqua! Nate played high school ball down at Danville...

• 2 weeks later...
The Cats Pause has said that there is a shortage of major D-1 talent in the state of KY this year.

The Cats Pause also listed players for Raceland last year that had already graduated. It is not very reliable.

Wait for the BGP Previews, they will be out soon, and they will be a lot more accurate.:ylsuper: