The start time of USF at WKU

swamprat

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

As expected, the Alumni Association is not sponsoring a tailgate for this game. I've invited any fans from thebullspen.com attending the game, and wanting to tailgate, to join me in the Creason Lot. I'll be setting up there at 2:30 Saturday afternoon. So far, 6 members have responded, so there may be 8-15 people there.

If any of you guys, coming to the game, wish to share my grill (I may end up with more than one), coolers, and tent (if they let me use it), you are more than welcome. I'm not sure how many USF fans are coming, but we've not come close to filling section 335, yet. I'd be surprised if we get more than 500 or so. Therefore, it should be easy to find a group of green and gold clad idiots partying in that lot. I may have a USF flag up, but I want to avoid fires, if possible. :thumb:

I won't be making it, unfortunately. Hate that I won't get a chance to meet you.
Maybe you and RockPride, who I screwed up meeting last year, can meet up next year at the UofL game.

I still want some of that chili...:thumb:
No chili tomorrow. Gave up on the Cuban food, too. Just steaks and salad. BYOS. :D