Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

KHSBCA All-State Teams

Featured Replies

This isn't Ohio. :confused:

 

Your point?:confused:

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

  • Replies 39
  • Views 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your point?:confused:

 

My point is where do you come up with the DI and DII stuff? They do that in Ohio, not Kentucky.

My point is where do you come up with the DI and DII stuff? They do that in Ohio, not Kentucky.

 

 

I believe there are divisions in Ky H S baseball. I was incorrect about the players being choosen based on the divisions. The voting is done by the coaches.

I believe there are divisions in Ky H S baseball. I was incorrect about the players being choosen based on the divisions. The voting is done by the coaches.

 

There aren't any divisions in KY H.S. baseball. There aren't even any classes.

Maile and Isler should have been the representatives from the ninth region.

Northern Kentucky has divisions for their baseball schools as part of the NKAC (Northern Kentucky Athletic Conference). Then each of the schools will play the others in a conference schedule that is issued at the beginning of the season. These games are usually honored unless a rainout causes a rescheduling problem or there is a tournament such as the All A that interferes with some of the smaller schools.

Someone I talked to made a good point. If you are first team all-state [and you're a senior, or junior] you should be part of the all-star game automatically.

 

Both Isler, and Kidd I believe is his name from Ohio County were left off, among others, who would not only have improved the quality of the games, as I heard it wasn't stellar, and who deserved to be there.

 

But it's over and hopefully in the future they fix the way kids are put in so as to acknowledge the ones who deserve to be there.

Northern Kentucky has divisions for their baseball schools as part of the NKAC (Northern Kentucky Athletic Conference). Then each of the schools will play the others in a conference schedule that is issued at the beginning of the season. These games are usually honored unless a rainout causes a rescheduling problem or there is a tournament such as the All A that interferes with some of the smaller schools.

 

All part of the strange irony that is NoKy. Ohio looks down its nose at NoKy the same way NoKy does the rest of Kentucky, yet NoKy tries to organize its sports in a manner copying Ohio's. :lol:

All part of the strange irony that is NoKy. Ohio looks down its nose at NoKy the same way NoKy does the rest of Kentucky, yet NoKy tries to organize its sports in a manner copying Ohio's. :lol:

 

Simply telling you where the Division I and II stuff comes from, no more no less.

I am a little out of the loop and this is a shock for me I didn't know Maile was Mr. Baseball. I don't know him personally, but I met his father through this site and we talked a few times. Great kid, great family, couldn't be more happy for him.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.