Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lawrence County/ Owensboro Predictions

Featured Replies

How does everyone thinks this game will turn out, who's going to win and why?

  • Author

I am going to say Lawrence County will win this one because of their pitcher Chandler Shepherd, whenever he pitches and especially lately he is lights out. He has to be one of the if not the best pitchers in the state. Dawgs win 6-2

Did Owensboro really make it to the state tournament? Wow can anyone give any details of how this run took place this is insane. Was Owensboro players injured or something because you can't tell me a team that won 5 games all year just wakes up and says you know what guys let's win the district, region n semi-state. It's impressive to say the least though. I would love to see Owensboro upset Lawerence County, but I still think LCHS is better I'll take them. I doubt they pitch Shepard though.

Did Owensboro really make it to the state tournament? Wow can anyone give any details of how this run took place this is insane. Was Owensboro players injured or something because you can't tell me a team that won 5 games all year just wakes up and says you know what guys let's win the district, region n semi-state. It's impressive to say the least though. I would love to see Owensboro upset Lawerence County, but I still think LCHS is better I'll take them. I doubt they pitch Shepard though.

 

I think whether to save Shepard or not is the key decision here. I am anxious to see what they do.

There is quite a drop-off after Shepard in the rotation. The next 2 are good pitchers, but nowhere near Shepard. It should be interesting to see how it plays out. Good luck Lawrence Co.!

Owensboro's run to the state tournament is much more impressive than Shelby County's run two years ago or Christian Academy of Louisville's run last year. All three quite unlikely and impressive, but from five regular season wins to the state tournament is near unbelievable.

Lawrence County wins this one. Who is Owensboro's #1 pitcher?

Lawrence County wins this one. Who is Owensboro's #1 pitcher?

 

Davey Murphy. He is a solid starter but not unhitable. After that IMO it drops off pretty significantly.

Has Hardesty had a solid year behind the plate?

Can't go against Lawrence County with Shep on the mound!

I'll go with LCHS in this one. Here is one of many Raceland fans that are pulling for you. :thumb:

 

Lawrence 7

Owensboro 0

 

Go Bulldogs!!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.