Harrison vs. Campbell predictions

What is the best way to get to Scott High from Lexington?

Take I-75 to I-275 East. Go around to the Taylor Mill exit and go right off of the exit. At the McDonald's, hang a right. BE CAREFUL on this little road. The school is on your right in about 1.5 miles.

What is the best way to get to Scott High from Lexington?

The directions are good. Turn right into Woodland Middle school, go straight, through the stop sign, baseball field is on the right.

I think Sellers will get the ball tonight just because Estes hasn't been the same. What could be wrong with him? He didnt throw much against Clark and didnt throw against Scott in the District Championship?

I, along with everyone else, wonders who will get the ball for the Camels tonight. I heard Estes was still troubled with back problems, thats just the rumor mill. Sellers has pitched well for the Camels, as well, Broering has turned in some pretty impressive mound apperances against some quality teams. I believe we will see two or possibly all three of these pitchers tonight. Without a win in this game there is not a game tomorrow. :thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb: