Cleveland/Orlando Game 4 Updates

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This series is over. You gotta give credit to Orlando, but you also have to point out that Cleveland has blown sizable halftime leads repeatedly in this series. They just fade in the second half while Orlando just keeps going.

Yeah, but still, if you were going to put someone on the line, it'd be him.

Agreed

Kobe and Lebron would have been fun. The NBA sure wanted it, but it wasn't meant to be. Heck very well could be Denver and Orlando.

I am not a huge fan of any of these teams, I just like good basketball. But I will be happy if it isn't Lebron vs. Kobe in the Finals only because of all the hype they have been giving them in the puppet commercials and everything.

It's like no one on the Magic or Nuggets matter. So, I am glad. And like I said, I am not a huge fan of any of these teams.

This series is over. You gotta give credit to Orlando, but you also have to point out that Cleveland has blown sizable halftime leads repeatedly in this series. They just fade in the second half while Orlando just keeps going.

I don't expect Cleveland to lose at home again. It all comes down to Game 6.

I don't expect Cleveland to lose at home again. It all comes down to Game 6.

I never expected Cleveland to lose at home the first time. They easily, EASILY could have been swept in this series. Orlando has outplayed them in the second half of each and every game this series. It took a Lebron buzzer beater to win their one game.

I never thought I would say this, but I've liked the NBA Playoffs more than March Madness this year.

That's just cause our CATS weren't playing lol. But, I could probably agree with you on that. There have definitely been some very good games this year. I am sure David Stern is very happy.

That's just cause our CATS weren't playing lol. But, I could probably agree with you on that. There have definitely been some very good games this year. I am sure David Stern is very happy.

Stern is happy, except with the ultimate result that is probably going to happen, which is not getting a matchup of the Lakers/Cavs. I think L.A. is going to hold up their end, but the Cavs are dead. I'm taking Orlando in six now.

UKMustangFan gets my humblest apologies for my doubting the Magic. Or rather, I placed far too much faith in the Cavs.