Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Reconciling Religion and Evolution

Featured Replies

:thumb:

The Bible says God made Adam in his image. I would like to think we still exist in the likeness of God.

 

Royal Uncle, While I agree with you and Alabama Larry that the book of Genesis explains are beginnings quite simply, there are still those who refuse to accept the Bible as a legimate source to explain our "genesis". I have tried numerous times in the past to present the biblical account of creation but most just prefer to make light of what the bible says. I have come to the conclusion that there is no use throwing "pearls before swine" so to speak. No one is going to change their minds until they see it for themselves one day. We can just continue to pray that the Holy Spirit will quicken them and help them to see the truth. I will join you in this endeavor.:thumb:

  • Replies 34
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
"Here, t-rex, here, boy. Time for din-din."

:lol::lol::lol:

The world is still the world as it was a long time ago. The land mass the water. Maybe the dinosaures were in a different part of the world than in the Middle East.

 

The Bible was written by someone and it tells us that all scripture was God breathed. To believe a 100% of the writings you must have Faith that these writing were written by man inspired by God.

 

Man back then had to copy down these works by their own hand. Next time you see a copy of the Bible just flip thru a few pages of the Old Testament.

 

Some of these stories man couldn't have made them up. The way the Old testament prophets told of the coming of events in the new.

 

I have the Faith of the Bible and no one/no man can change that, and I love to share this account.

If you have faith no explanation is needed, if you don't have faith then no explanation is enough.

 

I don't think anyone is going to convert or change anyone's mind on this subject.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.