Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Patterson's 1:00pm press conference

Featured Replies

Does anyone have a link to watch?

Does anyone have a link to watch?

 

Is it today?

Or you can watch it on Kentucky Sports Radio's website.

It was supposed to be at 1 PM, but it's 1:08 and no one is at the podium yet.

I really like Patterson. I hope he leads UK to a great season this year and I hope he gets drafted in the top 15 next year.

It's tough not to like PatPat. Great attitude, great work ethic, solid student & says all the right things.

Is Patterson our version of Tyler H?

 

I know it is highly unlikely he stays four years, but still...

 

I think he's gone once he graduates after 3 years....

I think he's gone once he graduates after 3 years....

 

Can't blame him for that either. I thought he'd leave this year...and I don't think it would have been a bad idea if he had.

I think he's gone once he graduates after 3 years....

 

Impressive that he is graduating in 3 years especially with playing basketball.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.