Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mike Brown

Featured Replies

Mike Brown and his Bengals are sure enjoying UC's practice bubble. I wonder what type of rate UC charges them.

Mike Brown and his Bengals are sure enjoying UC's practice bubble. I wonder what type of rate UC charges them.

$625 per hour

Mike Brown has done a good job at making better decisions in recent years. However he really messed up on not taking the deal UC was offering to do with the Bengals for the indoor practice facility.

$625 per hour

 

Pretty weak. They should've started the negotiations at $100K so as to give the clown a taste of his own medicine.

^ That's what I'm saying I have no idea what a "fair rate" is. All this info reportedly came from a big UC booster that's all I'm saying.

 

And not necessarily to pick on the past you, but is there really such a thing as a "fair rate" or "going rate" at a facility that is used perhaps two times a year outside of its stated purpose? That's hardly a decent sample size, even with it only being used 10-11 times a year otherwise.

And not necessarily to pick on the past you, but is there really such a thing as a "fair rate" or "going rate" at a facility that is used perhaps two times a year outside of its stated purpose? That's hardly a decent sample size, even with it only being used 10-11 times a year otherwise.

I have no idea how one would come with a "fair rate" but I believe that was in reference to UCs fee to play at PBS. Like you said before, I would have started at 100K an hour when the Bengals asked.

$625 per hour

Well, here's to a deep playoff run and many many cold and snowy days for the area!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.