Rachel Alexandra

NKYBOY1487

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man don't I wish the Breeder's Cup was on dirt this year.

I wish the owners and Assmusen had the guts to run her on the synthetic! If she is that good (which I think she is), then run her against the best. It shouldn't matter what surface it is on! I really think they are afraid that Zenyatta would rain on her parade, although chances of them both running in the Classic are minimal.

I wish the owners and Assmusen had the guts to run her on the synthetic! If she is that good (which I think she is), then run her against the best. It shouldn't matter what surface it is on! I really think they are afraid that Zenyatta would rain on her parade, although chances of them both running in the Classic are minimal.

Don't think you can question their guts given she's run against the best 3yo's male or female. Even great horses sometimes have surfaces they don't like. I don't blame them one bit. See Jim's post re: Curlin.

Don't think you can question their guts given she's run against the best 3yo's male or female. Even great horses sometimes have surfaces they don't like. I don't blame them one bit. See Jim's post re: Curlin.

I am not a huge race fan, but I keep track with it a little bit. I have a question. How can people say RA doesn't like the polytrack? She's been on it once and won pretty easily if I remember correctly.