Say Goodbye to Pontiac.

I hate to hear this news. More jobs gone.

One of my happiest moments was when I got my new '77 Trans Am back in the day.:jump: And for $6,800 at that.

Mine was a loaded '79 Formula. Red with grey trim. Paid $7,200 for it. First new car I ever owned. Chick magnet.

This was long over due. No offense to anyone that owns a Pontiac but they are junk.

I don't know about that, I bought a 2008 Pontiac G6 GXP last summer as a graduation present to my self and I love it, it's very sharp and relatively good on gas considering it is deemed to be a sports car (2 doors)

This was long over due. No offense to anyone that owns a Pontiac but they are junk.

I have to disagree with you. I've owned a few Pontiac cars and have never had a problem with them. I got Grand Am right now and I'm very pleased with it.

I don't know about that, I bought a 2008 Pontiac G6 GXP last summer as a graduation present to my self and I love it, it's very sharp and relatively good on gas considering it is deemed to be a sports car (2 doors)

Not saying that some don't look good. Come talk to me when you get about 80,000 miles on it.

No division of GM is profitable at the moment. Saturn and Hummer will be gone or sold by the end of the year.

IMO, GM will be in Chapter 11 before the end of the summer, if not sooner.

The government now owns over half of GM and the union owns the rest.. The people who bought bonds were left out in the cold...:ohbrother:

Not saying that some don't look good. Come talk to me when you get about 80,000 miles on it.

I have a 2004 Grand Am with 160,000 miles on it, still running strong. I thought Pontiac was doing a good job of getting their share of the market. Im sad about GM's cut of Pontiac, I was looking forward to my next purchase.