Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Myron Pryor drafted in the 6th round!

Featured Replies

Masthay, Williams and McClinton have been signed

  • Replies 32
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Masthay, Williams and McClinton have been signed

 

Great news.

 

By whom?

KSR reporting that Marcus McClinton was picked up by the Pats & Masthay to the Colts.

 

That's great news for both of them.

 

Who did Williams sign with?

Great news.

 

By whom?

 

Off the top of my head, I think McClinton when to New England and Williams went to Jacksonville. I want to say Masthay went to the Colts.

Off the top of my head, I think McClinton when to New England and Williams went to Jacksonville. I want to say Masthay went to the Colts.

 

Yup, that's what KSR says too.

 

Williams is from Jax. Good for him. Another good guy. :thumb:

 

 

They also report that Jones is on the verge of signing with Baltimore...

I only saw one of these and he was actually the player I was searching the list for, wonder what exactly they mean?

 

QB Graham Harrel (Texas Tech) (Tryout for Contract - could sign with Dallas)

I only saw one of these and he was actually the player I was searching the list for, wonder what exactly they mean?

 

QB Graham Harrel (Texas Tech) (Tryout for Contract - could sign with Dallas)

 

Sounds like he's going to have to tryout just to get signed.

So Braxton hasn't signed because I didn't see his name unless I overlooked it.

The Packers signed the kid from Union College who started off playing with for the "U"

Panthers:

 

QB Hunter Cantwell (Louisville)

The Packers signed the kid from Union College who started off playing with for the "U"

 

Willie Williams?

David Jones is now in talks to be a Raven

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.