Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who do you think the Bengals take?

Featured Replies

I hope they take a C in 2nd round, like Mack, but they knowing the Bengals the will take a RB.

The top 2 Centers were taken in the 1st round. Both Mack & Wood are off the board.

 

Mack - Cleveland; Wood - Buffalo.

 

I hope the Bengals take either Conner Barwin or Rey Maualega in the 2nd round. I think we'll be able to get a C in the 3rd, now that the top 2 are gone in the 1st...

Well though both picks are a little risky, the Bengals have potentially the top draft so far.

  • Author

I wanted Monroe + Wood. Love how they have drafted so far though. I like Monroe better but never would have dreamed they would get Maluga that far in the draft. He is supposed to struggle in space + possible character issues (should fit right in) but he is an absolute steal there I think.

There are some good Centers left. I think they go C, DE or Safety next. I think when the top two Centers went off the board it made their pick pretty easy!

I like what they have done so far. Good first day!!!!!!

They looked like the Raiders last year when they picked Joe Nobody reciever with their second pick.

  • Author
They looked like the Raiders last year when they picked Joe Nobody reciever with their second pick.

 

Speaking of the Raiders just took Mike Mitchell from Ft Thomas Highlands. He was projected in the 7th round!

Speaking of the Raiders just took Mike Mitchell from Ft Thomas Highlands. He was projected in the 7th round!

 

At least he doensn't have a pack a day cigarette habit like Sean Brewer had.

Bengals need to get their C right off the bat. I think they need to get Shipley out of Penn St. He is solid, a good leader, and mean as can be.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.