Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Video of U of L's new arena....

Featured Replies

That place is aweseome. I read where they can hold swim meets there also.

I'm glad they did it. I figured they would at least try for a 1st and 2nd Round weekend, but I'm glad they went for the regional. Definitely beneficial for UK.

 

I think they may be going for all and any. First and Second Round and regional.

Will a NBA Team ever play there?Not including exhibition games of other teams...

Will a NBA Team ever play there?Not including exhibition games of other teams...
I don't understand the decision, but they didn't make it big enough for an NBA team.
I don't understand the decision, but they didn't make it big enough for an NBA team.

 

 

What is the capacity for the average NBA arena?

What is the capacity for the average NBA arena?

NBA arenas have scaled back a lot the past few years. Not that I think it will happen, but it is plenty big for an NBA team.

NBA arenas have scaled back a lot the past few years. Not that I think it will happen, but it is plenty big for an NBA team.

 

 

That was my thought as well, but I didn't know for sure.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.